**CHIEF KEEF**

I get a Rico from paid in full vibe from that blood money dude.

"The **** you mean you ain't tryna rob this bank wit me?

WE SUPPOSED TO BE BROTHERS!!!

Aight, whatever then n word, let me hold a couple stacks then. I gotta go buy some Avirex jackets and Jordans and snap backs and a QP and maybe a bracelet and some food for these bustdowns i got comin through and my mom's rent."

Last edited:
"***** get in the car it's my cousin car it ain't a stolen. Here hit this blunt keef, jus drink some vinegar it will be out yo system in 24 hours bro, **** yo PO stop playing smoke that ****. Them the ****** u don't like? Hand me that gun under the seat that ain't registered, imma buss them ****** then tell the cops I aint do it cuz both of our fingerprints on their now" -blood money

Last edited:
bloody money the cat your momma told you dont kick it with you but  your  like naw she trippin thats my dawg then yall end up in some **** n yall end up bein cool/stuck forever

Last edited:
Blood Money wanna be a Migo so bad lolololol
"Talk bout Atlanta heat. G I know 1017, me and my team we run Atlanta, B"

laugh.gif

Lil Reese been disappointing me lately...

I don't be on social media like that but I did check his twitter page the other day and instead of him referencing working on a new project/a new track coming soon/being in the studio, all I seen was homie posting pics of blowin kush and pourin' up Easter pink w/ a bunch of random homeboys in addition to saying "F the haters" pretty much everyday. :smh: :smh:

Lil Reese been disappointing me lately...

I don't be on social media like that but I did check his twitter page the other day and instead of him referencing working on a new project/a new track coming soon/being in the studio, all I seen was homie posting pics of blowin kush and pourin' up Easter pink w/ a bunch of random homeboys in addition to saying "F the haters" pretty much everyday.
mean.gif
mean.gif
I always felt Lil Reese was better than Keef & Durk but after Us blew up dude has been puttin out garbage tracks on top of garbage tracks...Durk is easily the best out of GBE/OTF now & his last mixtape was wack with all that auto tune singing

I hope they can get it right this year

Reese just had a good feature on lil herbs tape. I do agree that he's the laziest one out of the group tho, who knows, probably def jam told him to not release much to raise demand

Back
Top Bottom