**CHIEF KEEF**

I hate how all the drug usage and sound alterations are drowning out his voice. Man, I wish he'd (as well as some others) would just let their natural voices carry the songs. Sucks for real :frown:

Honestly puberty changed his voice more then anything he was like 15-16 when he made those older tracks it was bound to happen

Last edited:
Honestly puberty changed his voice more then anything he was like 15-16 when he made those older tracks it was bound to happen

Forgot homie was hella young when Back from The Dead dropped, dude just turned 18 not to long ago... shessh @ how time flies :lol:

Last edited:
ithinkilovesosa.png

vNnD6IQ.png

Y'all got to be the dumbest bunch of ****** :rofl:

You ugly *** *****. ******* double dutch jumper.

Aaawwwwwwww SNAPS [emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji]

Nique you're just gonna let him talk about you like that??? Redeem yourself cuz [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

he needs to ditch that cartoon gimmick ish. stop listening to sosa. sad because I really liked his old ish. started messin with that syrup heavy now hes just meh

No squad kinda cool.

But I agree w/ dude who said he gotta stop messing with the cartoons 
laugh.gif
 This dude whole IG is flooded with his 'art' and 'gallery' of a bunch of little glow emojis drinking lean, wearing chains, or with high eyeballs. He on some other ish. Little styrofoam cups with hands and blunted sunshines WTF

Back
Top Bottom