Chief Keef's 8th grade baby mama sued him for child support and got 2,000+ a month from da judge

wait nevermind, i spelled it right.
You 100% did, was a quoting error

I was laughing at the fact that there was any part of Chief Keef's brain that was developing.
roll.gif

2600 for a 14 year old to take care of a kid is about right .

Hell decent day care in a city like Chicago is probably that alone.

Last edited:
?
laugh.gif
 You think she's coming out of pocket for daycare? That **** is mostly subsidized in these scenarios homie...between that, stamps, living at Momma's and the section 8 crib in her future, she's going to be just fine and spend about $50 of real money a week on necessities (diapers, wipes, baby clothes, household paper products etc) for a very long time. I'm telling you, the way the system is set up, getting knocked up can be a solid career choice.

?

:lol:  You think she's coming out of pocket for daycare? That **** is mostly subsidized in these scenarios homie...between that, stamps, living at Momma's and the section 8 crib in her future, she's going to be just fine and spend about $50 of real money a week on necessities (diapers, wipes, baby clothes, household paper products etc) for a very long time. I'm telling you, the way the system is set up, getting knocked up can be a solid career choice.

I dunno man if the girl ever wants a life outside of the projects she's going to need that money.

And damn y'all keep bringing up living at momma's like the girl's momma ain't gonna have to invest money and time in this child.

damn she got what bosh baby momma got 

it’s a sheer victory for Miami ‘Heat’ player Chris Bosh who won the residency battle in his child support war with ex-girlfriend Allison Mathis. According to the Miami Herald, an Orange County Circuit judge recently deemed the ball player a resident of Texas, affording him the right to pay Mathis $2,600 per month in child support instead of the $30,000 she was seeking.

PHOTOS: See More Pictures From Trinity’s Fourth Birthday Party

Allison previously petitioned the Florida courts for $30,000 per month from Bosh for their 4-year-old daughter Trinity, claiming that $2,600 per month was not enough to raise their daughter comfortably. Mathis even told the courts, as well as several media outlets, that she sought government assistance and was facing foreclosure due to the minimal amount that Bosh was forking out.

Bosh, in return, claimed residency in Texas to avoid paying $30,000 per month, claiming to already pay for Trinity’s medical expenses as well as bills associated with school and extracurricular activities. Trinity is Chris and Allison’s only child together. Bosh has two children in all.

It's not $500 per day...

I'm guessing it's either per week, or it's just $500 for the month. If it's the latter, $500 per month is DIRT CHEAP.
I'm sure she'll be able to find some extra sitter money in the over $2,500/month she's also getting. Factoring in all costs named, that's more than $3k a month which is over $35k a year. This chick is getting paid more than many college graduates just for getting the right sperm dumped in her years ago. Who can say that's right or fair? The **** disgusts me.
i always wear condoms but a few months ago i started pulling out as well. I'm terrified of unplanned pregnancies.

See this is where dudes be slipping if u got the bread just get custody of ur kid. **** giving these women who only see a baby as a meal ticket. It's crazy females have babies by these dudes that tell them they don't want the baby then act surprised when he ain't in the baby life. I'm telling u child support is another way for the government to put a black man behind bars. The WHOLE system is ****** up. They put u in jail if u cant pay ur child support. well how is me being in jail gonna get me caught up in child support? i cant get work while im in ja plus looks bad putting that on an application thats what i went go jail for. Why have a baby if u can't support it. I'm telling u these women are stupid. But these dudes gotta wake up. Betta believe the second me and my girl stopped being together I told her straight up that my kids living with me. U can go live back at ur parents but I ain't bout to be some weekend daddy I been taking care of them since they was in my sack. She was upset about it but she recognized that all I was saying was true I've always worked and had a job and do what I'm suppose to do when it came to my kids. **** now she gotta call me and see if they can come see her for the weekend. **** I could probably get child support to but. I feel if u take the responsibility to lay down and have kids it's ur responsibility to take care of em. I ain't never gonna try and get money from the government or her. It's on me to do what I gotta do and get out there and be responsible
the women aren't stupid. They know exactly what they are doing.

If the yamb doesn't want to get pregnant, she won't get pregnant.

Clearly this needs regulation ...

Don't agree with his actions but congrats on making $ like he is at 17. Gotta love the rap game...

See this is where dudes be slipping if u got the bread just get custody of ur kid. **** giving these women who only see a baby as a meal ticket. It's crazy females have babies by these dudes that tell them they don't want the baby then act surprised when he ain't in the baby life. I'm telling u child support is another way for the government to put a black man behind bars. The WHOLE system is ****** up. They put u in jail if u cant pay ur child support. well how is me being in jail gonna get me caught up in child support? i cant get work while im in ja plus looks bad putting that on an application thats what i went go jail for. Why have a baby if u can't support it. I'm telling u these women are stupid. But these dudes gotta wake up. Betta believe the second me and my girl stopped being together I told her straight up that my kids living with me. U can go live back at ur parents but I ain't bout to be some weekend daddy I been taking care of them since they was in my sack. She was upset about it but she recognized that all I was saying was true I've always worked and had a job and do what I'm suppose to do when it came to my kids. **** now she gotta call me and see if they can come see her for the weekend. **** I could probably get child support to but. I feel if u take the responsibility to lay down and have kids it's ur responsibility to take care of em. I ain't never gonna try and get money from the government or her. It's on me to do what I gotta do and get out there and be responsible
the women aren't stupid. They know exactly what they are doing.

If the yamb doesn't want to get pregnant, she won't get pregnant.

Clearly this needs regulation ...
Yeah but no one is gonna do anything about it so as men we gotta start being smarter than them

Yeah but no one is gonna do anything about it so as men we gotta start being smarter than them
do you feel that things are moving in a more positive situation?

It seems like the internet raises peoples awareness about things.

do you feel that things are moving in a more positive situation?

It seems like the internet raises peoples awareness about things.
No because the actions of dudes who don't take care of their responsibilities out ways people wanting it to be fair. If more dudes were doing the right thing and providing for their seeds then yes people would probably make an argument for making things more equal and fair.
Like when a dude has custody or has the primary care duties if their kids people get shocked and applause them. But it's what ur SUPPOSE to do when u have a kid. Ur suppose to want to be their and take on the upbringing of ur seed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom