Child held captive in a bunker for 5 days! Why are people so crazy lately?

Sorry if this has been posted, but damn! People are getting crazy! Maybe it's cause I've been paying attention to the news more, but seems like a lot of crazies are popping out the woodwork. What even brings people to do this stuff? In this persons case I guess it would maybe be post traumatic war syndrome? Do I even want to know? Probably not :smh: Hope the best for little dude!

My bad, but I can't get the cnn video to embed.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/01/us/alabama-child-hostage/index.html

You guys kill me. People been crazy. Since the ancient days. If anything we're more civilized. People used to travel the world raping and pillaging, destroying whole civilizations. Enslave whole populations. Rape children. Sell people into sex slavery. That was the norm.

This kid was trapped for 5 days. Pshh. Not even thread worthy.

You guys kill me. People been crazy. Since the ancient days. If anything we're more civilized. People used to travel the world raping and pillaging, destroying whole civilizations. Enslave whole populations. Rape children. Sell people into sex slavery. That was the norm.

story is thread worthy just for ol man being a hero and not letting this pos get all those kids , none of them died atleast he made sure cuz of him.

These are the signs...
Please explain.

I do think it's foul/all bad how we as people are becoming desensitized to children being held captive/raped/abused/molested/killed. SMH to say that this isn't thread worthy just shows alot about what's going on in your head . . . not thread worthy until it's your son or daughter.

What?

WAS? He is still being held hostage.

Trapped?

He isn't trapped, he's being held captive. 

An old man boarded a school bus, demanded 2 boys between the ages of 6 & 8. The driver tried to stop him, the old man shot him, kidnapped a boy and went to an underground bunker. They have been down there for 5 days now.

You're acting like a kid fell down a well and they are rescuing him.

funny thing is, I've been wondering why I haven't seen any news coverage of this. They seem to blow every little thing out of proportion, but I have to actually search this just to get an update...

i drove by the scene this past week on the way out of town.. it's a few hours from my house. unreal scene on the side of the road. hundreds of cops, camera crews, cars just appear all the sudden out of nowhere in rural alabama.

sad situation all around.

trapped? a kid is being held captive you cawk smoker...it seems like some of yall didnt even bother to read the story.

yall just typing the first stupid thing that comes into your peanut sized brain...

i hope this kid makes it out alive and soon

5 days with some psycho in an underground bunker will traumatize a kid..

Last edited:
Trapped or still trapped, doesn't make my original post invalid. People posting these crazy stories talking about the world is ending because people are acting"crazier" I simply put it all in perspective. This story still isn't thread worthy.I

In response to your title, I don't think people are any crazier now than before, I just think the bad/crazy stuff is just getting a lot more attention now.

Back
Top Bottom