Child Rebel Soldier's Album Coming Soon!

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kanye West, Pharrell and Lupe Fiasco will be taking time off from their solo careers to form the group Child Rebel Soldiers.

"It's definitely happening this year. We call each other by our Child Rebel names - but they are top secret for now," says Fiasco.

The trio previously released a track together entitled "Us Placers" on West's 2007 mixtape Can't Tell Me Nothing.
[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Source: HipHopGame

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]This was a rumor last year and now they have confirmed it. I am excited. Anythoughts?[/color]
[/color][/font]

pimp.gif
that is awesome! hopefully it doesnt disapoint.

I'll get amped for it after i hear another song or two, but if the vibe of the whole album comes off like how they collaborated on US Placers, it should bea decent album.

Man, i think Pharrell owes us another N.E.R.D. album first, in return for that crap he released (in my mind). I dunno why they wait like 3 years in betweenalbums.

"It's definitely happening this year. We call each other by our Child Rebel names - but they are top secret for now," says Fiasco.
laugh.gif
That shhh sounded mad lame.
roll.gif
He shoulda kept that to himself

I hope this is a very good thing for Lupe music wise I dont expect much from Kanye or Pharrell spittin wise(that should leave A LOT of room for them toimpress) I see this as a chance for Lupe to be spittin on amazing beats depending on the direction these guys go.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

kanye and lupe would be aiight, but Pharrell needs to no longer exist.

my exact sentiments

laugh.gif
For the year before In My Mind dropped, Pharrell was spittingridiculous verses though.
I remember the whole world, especially NT being soooo gassed for his album to drop, then the Gangsta Grillz with him came out like a month before andwe were all like "oh...
indifferent.gif
"

This should be really good. To echo Buddha, finally Lupe can get some sick beats (sorry soundtrakk) and get open. This should be a success musically ANDsalewise.

Back
Top Bottom