Child Rebel Soldier's Album Coming Soon!

finally Lupe can get some sick beats (sorry soundtrakk)
eyes.gif
i dunno man i like soundtrakk's production. He hadsome heat on there.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

man yall buggin, P be havin bars (sometimes). Drop It Like Its Hot Remix wasn't hot?
his verse on US Placers was very good as well. For a whole album I'm not sure though. Hopefully he'll be more on the production end, withKanye, and Lupe getting most of the verses.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

man yall buggin, P be havin bars (sometimes). Drop It Like Its Hot Remix wasn't hot?
his verse on US Placers was very good as well. For a whole album I'm not sure though. Hopefully he'll be more on the production end, with Kanye, and Lupe getting most of the verses.
Truth. Pharrell is actually decent.

Young, dumb, high strung, who could handle us
I wonder how Gods gon' paint today's canvasses
Cause who knew that day that man would just
Go to VA with a Tec and spray campuses
What a way to see the cover of Time
I know that ***** wish he was standing in line
To see it….As if he didn't do it.

Makes sense now to me (Call me late). Pretty much how the killer wanted to be famous, but he got it and he wished he didn't have to do what he did toobtain it.
ohwell.gif
Sounds pretty introspective to me.

Actually, now that I think about it, Pharrell may not be THAAAT bad on this album, because he's not gonna be rappin with Clipse or StarTrak people so hewouldn't have to start rappin his gun-talk

I Dunno man...talkin bout how the earth is burping just killed it for me on that song..like literally killing me inside

Well hopefully it does good for Lupe and I dont think it'll be bad. Think about how the beats would sound like.

Yea this will be nice. And since Pharrell is rapping with Lupe and Kanye, i don't think that they will let him spit something wack.

And I actually like his verse on US Placers. IMO that song SHOULD have been on either Kanye's or Lupe's album.

"It's definitely happening this year. We call each other by our Child Rebel names - but they are top secret for now," says Fiasco.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
what kinda nonsense is this

Originally Posted by MacD379

"It's definitely happening this year. We call each other by our Child Rebel names - but they are top secret for now," says Fiasco.
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Aww, I wish I had a super cool nickname too

not sure if true but one of tha dudes that commented about this on hhg said there nicknames are

Kanye: Anushead

Lupe: Wolfboy

Pharrell: Anushead P

corny

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

not sure if true but one of tha dudes that commented about this on hhg said there nicknames are

corny

Nah man THAT SHH IS REALLY CORNY shoulda asked Cam to nickname em
laugh.gif
Ikno some die hard fan will like it cuz of w/e meanings they have for the names. I mean seriously how you sound on the phone sayin "Yo its Anushead yousent that beat to Wolfboy? Anushead P loves it"(in this scenario Kanye is speaking to an outside party
laugh.gif
)

If these names are the actual ones, I can see these dudes showin the names in the video (re)introducin themselves when they bout to spit

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

corny

Nah man THAT SHH IS REALLY CORNY shoulda asked Cam to nickname em
laugh.gif
I kno some die hard fan will like it cuz of w/e meanings they have for the names. I mean seriously how you sound on the phone sayin "Yo its Anushead you sent that beat to Wolfboy? Anushead P loves it"(in this scenario Kanye is speaking to an outside party
laugh.gif
)

If these names are the actual ones, I can see these dudes showin the names in the video (re)introducin themselves when they bout to spit

smokin.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

there is NO WAY that is true. they probably have robot/alien futuristic sounding names.
pimp.gif

[/font]

Before I finished reading this sentence i said Lupe must have said this and of course I busted out laughing when I see his name.

Finally Lupe can get some sick beats (sorry soundtrakk)
[/font]

You're bugging!

Back
Top Bottom