Childhood Fears *Warning: Graphic Pix inside**

Originally Posted by desoIation1
laugh.gif

I got the "It" one set as my desktop wallpaper. He he. Lets see if my niece wants to hop on my PC now! jk. But I used to be shook from the movie"It". Until I watched it like 8 years ago and realized the damn thing was a giant Spider. SMH. That was the worst ending of any movie ever!!! Idemand the rights and $50 million dollars so I can make the movie how it's supposed to be made!!!

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

I got the "It" one set as my desktop wallpaper. He he. Lets see if my niece wants to hop on my PC now! jk. But I used to be shook from the movie "It". Until I watched it like 8 years ago and realized the damn thing was a giant Spider. SMH. That was the worst ending of any movie ever!!! I demand the rights and $50 million dollars so I can make the movie how it's supposed to be made!!!

Thats how it ends in the book. Well, the book is obviously so much better and it's not actually a spider, it's just what it looks like to the kidssince their minds cant wrap around what it really is.

i never liked clowns, but IT never bothered me as a kid for some reason

exactly what i thought with the pic of lil girl w no shirt on
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

these pics arent freaking my out now (im at work and its daytime) but if i had jus finished watching The Shining and night and i opened this thread id be shook
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by iBlink

[h4]Pride[/h4]
"A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you." - C.S. Lewis

cut down that neck and give her some pupils and she'd be solid
nerd.gif

nawww..leave her like that..the "neck" would be astounding
pimp.gif

and I'd beat
Spoiler [+]
RAW

the pics are from stephn(sp?) kings books right
someone make a scary story/urban legend thread
anyone remember the one from a couple of months ago
the cave story had me shook

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

I got the "It" one set as my desktop wallpaper. He he. Lets see if my niece wants to hop on my PC now! jk. But I used to be shook from the movie "It". Until I watched it like 8 years ago and realized the damn thing was a giant Spider. SMH. That was the worst ending of any movie ever!!! I demand the rights and $50 million dollars so I can make the movie how it's supposed to be made!!!
they are remaking it
pimp.gif
and i think IT had everyone shook asa kid
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom