CHILLIN IN CALI WITH MY DODGE CHALLENGER R/T HEMI...

Cali
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Originally Posted by RNS666

Nice!^ Whats the tinting percentage? Im lookin too tint my Challenger RT a lil dark but i dunno?....

Specially since this is a neck braking car. Specially for the pigs!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW, Looks mad Sick!
smile.gif
I have limo tint all around and 30% on the windshield but I get away with it cuz I'm a "pig"
indifferent.gif

Damn. my bad! dont take it personal. But i and u know that it would happen!
grin.gif

You got a pic on the windshield? wanna see if I wanna put it on. if u dont mind....
No offense was taken bro, I have thick skin and it comes with the job... It's whatever. Here's the pics you wanted to see...

Fresh from the tint shop

Local car show

Exhaust video

Originally Posted by RNS666

Nice!^ Whats the tinting percentage? Im lookin too tint my Challenger RT a lil dark but i dunno?....

Specially since this is a neck braking car. Specially for the pigs!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW, Looks mad Sick!
smile.gif
I have limo tint all around and 30% on the windshield but I get away with it cuz I'm a "pig"
indifferent.gif

Damn. my bad! dont take it personal. But i and u know that it would happen!
grin.gif

You got a pic on the windshield? wanna see if I wanna put it on. if u dont mind....
No offense was taken bro, I have thick skin and it comes with the job... It's whatever. Here's the pics you wanted to see...

Fresh from the tint shop

Local car show

Exhaust video

as much as i hate silver especially on a chally, yours looks really good. nice touch with the tinted headlights and taillights and black oem wheels. SICK ride man, for real.

as much as i hate silver especially on a chally, yours looks really good. nice touch with the tinted headlights and taillights and black oem wheels. SICK ride man, for real.

Thanks bro... I had an Impala SS and SRT Charger before this car and both were black... never thought of getting silver but I scored a deal on this one and couldn't pass it up. Figured I'd black everything out so that I felt more at "home", Now I don't think I will ever go back to a black car again.

Thanks bro... I had an Impala SS and SRT Charger before this car and both were black... never thought of getting silver but I scored a deal on this one and couldn't pass it up. Figured I'd black everything out so that I felt more at "home", Now I don't think I will ever go back to a black car again.

nice rental.

i always get upgraded. had a red charger, 2011 jeep (first person to drive it), 350, and a m5, o and a hummer.

knowing the people at the rental place
pimp.gif

nice rental.

i always get upgraded. had a red charger, 2011 jeep (first person to drive it), 350, and a m5, o and a hummer.

knowing the people at the rental place
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom