China Plans Huge Buses That Can DRIVE OVER Cars (PHOTOS)

Originally Posted by Manglor

How the hell can you EXIT with one of those around you or behind you or any damn where near you?!?!

Exactly. You can't turn when you're under one. And I don't see how these things will be able to cross intersections.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Cool idea but it's going to be hard to implement. Especially since you'll have to incorporate the fact that there are windy roads and there's a reason lanes are twice as large as the cars that drive in them. There's a lot of human error that could occur.
that's what i'm thinking.  also, no more shoulder on the road? at least not while you're underneath.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Cool idea but it's going to be hard to implement. Especially since you'll have to incorporate the fact that there are windy roads and there's a reason lanes are twice as large as the cars that drive in them. There's a lot of human error that could occur.
that's what i'm thinking.  also, no more shoulder on the road? at least not while you're underneath.

They probably just found out how people gonna be taking turns and like... Oh %$#+.... this isnt gonna work.. :smh

They probably just found out how people gonna be taking turns and like... Oh %$#+.... this isnt gonna work.. :smh

That's countless car accidents waiting to happen... As if the driving there wasn't already below mediocre..

That's countless car accidents waiting to happen... As if the driving there wasn't already below mediocre..

This is only good on paper, just like communism...pun intended.

The bus isn't the problem. Its the cars driving under it thats the problem. How do you re-train everyone with a license on driving rules while under a bus. wow it felt weird typing that.

This is only good on paper, just like communism...pun intended.

The bus isn't the problem. Its the cars driving under it thats the problem. How do you re-train everyone with a license on driving rules while under a bus. wow it felt weird typing that.

im currently in shenzhen china for a business trip, i like how they think of their country being so perfect.
have yall seen the traffic here? the plan aint gonna work out unless they educate their drivers first

and i just think cars moving on top of another car would cause some sorta illusion..i'd trip if i was travelling at 45 mphs while the car wrapped around me is goin at 70

im currently in shenzhen china for a business trip, i like how they think of their country being so perfect.
have yall seen the traffic here? the plan aint gonna work out unless they educate their drivers first

and i just think cars moving on top of another car would cause some sorta illusion..i'd trip if i was travelling at 45 mphs while the car wrapped around me is goin at 70

Originally Posted by Wryneck

Cant wait to live like the jetsons
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is a curious thing. May be a good idea. One of the biggest causes of traffic are buses and this may help with that. Like others have said this could be genius or fail lol.

This is a curious thing. May be a good idea. One of the biggest causes of traffic are buses and this may help with that. Like others have said this could be genius or fail lol.

Back
Top Bottom