China rips off Apple iPad with Android-powered iPed, surprises no one

lmao @ this thread.

one of the main reasons why i never buy products that are from china.

cheap_and_fake_640_23.jpg

Where is my %%%$% Bootleg Benny at?

I know he got the plug on this toy...

I need that for lil Harm 
pimp.gif

and this for when he starts school...

cheap_and_fake_640_42.jpg

cheap_and_fake_640_23.jpg

Where is my %%%$% Bootleg Benny at?

I know he got the plug on this toy...

I need that for lil Harm 
pimp.gif

and this for when he starts school...

cheap_and_fake_640_42.jpg

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Real talk, though, why not just put a little more work into it, and flip it as your own genuine product for the competition?
why?!! .......since most people not really tech savvy!! they got the upper hand with the lower price!!
WOW!!!!! THATS TRUE!!!!! THANKS TO YOUR ENTHUSIASTIC POST I JUST BOUGHT ONE!!!!!

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Real talk, though, why not just put a little more work into it, and flip it as your own genuine product for the competition?
why?!! .......since most people not really tech savvy!! they got the upper hand with the lower price!!
WOW!!!!! THATS TRUE!!!!! THANKS TO YOUR ENTHUSIASTIC POST I JUST BOUGHT ONE!!!!!

my chinamen stay on the hustle...
pimp.gif
:pimp:hat:pimp:

they're on that come up. announcements today is yuan getting stronger by the day. within 10 years, they're going to be #1 powerhouse.

my chinamen stay on the hustle...
pimp.gif
:pimp:hat:pimp:

they're on that come up. announcements today is yuan getting stronger by the day. within 10 years, they're going to be #1 powerhouse.

Isn't that "PEANUTOPOLIS" bar an actual legit Snickers bar? It has Snickers on one side and some other word on the other side.

Isn't that "PEANUTOPOLIS" bar an actual legit Snickers bar? It has Snickers on one side and some other word on the other side.

Back
Top Bottom