Chinese Accidents... goodness

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

This might seem like a dumb question but, how the hell are they not going to look the other way and see a car coming? Like, I know there's no stop sign there but it looks like half these people are just driving in a straight line with their eyes closed
laugh.gif
How lacking are you in common sense that you don't even look to see if somebody's coming from the side?

I see it
nerd.gif
eye don't think they can't

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

This might seem like a dumb question but, how the hell are they not going to look the other way and see a car coming? Like, I know there's no stop sign there but it looks like half these people are just driving in a straight line with their eyes closed
laugh.gif
How lacking are you in common sense that you don't even look to see if somebody's coming from the side?

There's a reason
nerd.gif

LOL @ 2:50. Dude just bounced once he hit the van that flipped over.

BTW, Filipinos are great drivers. If you've ever been to the Philippines, you'd know. But these drivers are just terrible!

Those accidents are pathetic.

Its like they would rather get into an accident than hit the brakes to avoid it.

Dude at 1:43 looked like he was ready to throw down.  And 2:05
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why is it that NO ONE knew how to work the brake or attempt an evasive maneuver (all at < 15 mph
laugh.gif
)?

I spotted Frank the Tank, ijapino, Dirtylicious, Jordan Freak 32 and Method Man in the video.
eek.gif

It's funny...

because their CHINESE!

IP banned

Last Edited By: Dirty On 06/16/10 12:26 AM. Edited 1 time.

looks like what happens when you played Grand Theft Auto, and you're just driving around hitting people with your car lol

a lot of those people deserved it,
%%% you riding a bike & holding an umbrella at the same time fo.
did anybody else say sionara a dozen times while watchin that?

Don't get me wrong some of these were 
laugh.gif
But if you read the youtube comments then you would know all this footage was from a blind (yes, as ******ed as that sounds) community in china. Hence the collisions aren't as "paramount" as the normal ones we usually have.

The 2 people getting hit by the bus was pretty sad, but how the hell are all these other things going on??? Dude got ran over and the woman didn't even know he was there??? It's wild in the streets over there thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom