Chinese Buffet Appreciation/UNappreciation post.

Me being like 5-10% (Not sure) the Chinese food at the buffets are kind of whack.

And the secret to not getting sick afterwards is drink water while eating, not soda.

pimp.gif
when your reallly hungry.

sick.gif
about an hour later.

word to mud-butt.

Definitely unappreciated, I'd rather go to a Chinese restaurant and order $15 worth of food

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Let's be real, how often do you see a Chinese family at a Chinese buffet??? And when you do see them, how many of them are there compared to those of other races???

i see em allthe time. again i go to good ones.
i eated at the kings buffet
devil.gif

they are ok

There was a dim sum buffet around my area a while back and it was incredible

too bad they shut it down

its appreciated up to a point, i went to a buffet today next to staten island mall kings buffet

8$ not bad some of the food is good, but again 8 dollars u cant go wrong.

Let's be real, how often do you see a Chinese family at a Chinese buffet??? And when you do see them, how many of them are there compared to those of other races???
Co-sign. Americanized chinese food
eyes.gif

Beijing Buffet, Moonstar, and this buffet in San Pablo all appreciated. But yes the after feeling is unappreciated. Come in hungry as hell come out feeling youwanna throw up.

No lie, the one I go to every now and then, half of the customers there are Chinese.

THATS when you know the food is good..

I've never seen ANY asian person in a Chinese take out/buffet up until I went to this place...

Where I go, it's pricey, but SOOOOO worth it.

East Buffet

Dim sum, sushi, peking duck
pimp.gif
, buk choy, raw oysters, lobster
pimp.gif

Usually unappreciated. Unless it's a place like Todai or something.

Korean bbq buffets > Chinese food buffet

only buffets that get love are the Rio and Excalibur in Vegas, and Brazilian BBQ spots out here who also have the all you can eat buffet section with all thetrimmings
smokin.gif

yeah i don't know of any GOOD chinese buffets or any GOOD buffets at all...usually they all stink to me -_- and never try golden corral. went there onceand was highly disappointed.

lol dopeee thread idea
korean bbq joints are hot but...
gettin blazed n goin to a 12.99 chinese buffet n eatin more CREAM CHEESE WONTONS that can humanly be possibly is unbeatable. lol

Back
Top Bottom