Chipotle Appreciation

7. Touch Everything: If you reach over the glass and touch everything, they’re legally obligated to throw that food away and you’re legally obligated to eat it all. Bon appétit!

Paging nawghtyhare.

Last edited:

There are hundreds of different combinations you can use to get your perfect Chipotle meal, but which ones are the best? These menu hacks will change your next burrito for sure.
1. Burrito Refills: Ordering a burrito? Next time you do, don’t eat the tortilla, and take advantage of Chipotle’s free refill policy.
2. Go All Cream:  A bowl of sour cream costs just as much as an extra dollop: 50 cents! The best part? When you get a bowl of cream, guac is free!
3. Used Burrito Exchange: Bring in any old, used, or dinged-up burrito, and the folks at Chipotle will exchange it for a new one. It’s company policy. Awesome, right?
4. Tell Them You’re Full: Walk right up to the cashier and say, “My tummy’s all full,” and they’ll give you a burrito on the house. It’s classic reverse psychology. And it works every time.
5. Order A “Lamplight Burrito” To Increase Moth Concentration While You Eat: Here’s a secret menu item even the biggest Chipotle fans don’t know about. If you ask the person at the counter for a “Lamplight Burrito,” they’ll stick a tiny streetlight into the top of your burrito whose glow will attract a soothing cloud of moths to fly around your head while you eat!
6. Say “This One’s On Clooney” After Ordering: Three years ago, George Clooney opened up a tab at Chipotle and forgot to close it out. If you say, “This one’s on Clooney,” they add it to his tab (now somewhere around $3 million), and you eat free. That’s right: FREE.
7. Touch Everything:  If you reach over the glass and touch everything, they’re legally obligated to throw that food away and you’re legally obligated to eat it all. Bon appétit!

http://www.clickhole.com/article/7-hacks-get-most-out-your-chipotle-order-1823

Anyone want to try and report back?
WTH
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's sad to think that at one time I considered Panchero's and Chipotle to be on an even playing field...

Don't remember the last time I actually paid for Chipotle, I had $150 worth of gift cards at one point and I'm still using them. 
laugh.gif
So you see folks asking what happened and you are just going to act like you didn't see s asking? 
grin.gif

Don't remember the last time I actually paid for Chipotle, I had $150 worth of gift cards at one point and I'm still using them. 
laugh.gif
So you see folks asking what happened and you are just going to act like you didn't see s asking? 
grin.gif
Those questions weren't directed at me, never had any kind of scheme for getting them. They were gifts for coaching ball, Christmas, my birthday, etc. and they just kept adding up.

Anyones chipotle started having crunchy rice? I dont know what they did, but i love my locations new rice. That added texture to the burrito is amazing

4. Tell Them You’re Full: Walk right up to the cashier and say, “My tummy’s all full,” and they’ll give you a burrito on the house. It’s classic reverse psychology. And it works every time.

6. Say “This One’s On Clooney” After Ordering: Three years ago, George Clooney opened up a tab at Chipotle and forgot to close it out. If you say, “This one’s on Clooney,” they add it to his tab (now somewhere around $3 million), and you eat free. That’s right: FREE

:rofl:

Nah. I'm not about to go putting my fingers on food like that. That's just ratchet for the other people behind me. I'll scratch my privates in front of the cashier though so they'll be hesitant to accept my money and I'm guaranteed to have free food 40% of the time.

:lol:

Had a bowl over the weekend and it was clear, plastic.  It just didn't feel right 
sick.gif

Chipotle is horrible. I only have it if I'm craving for burritos and there's no other spots nearby...

Last resort
nerd.gif

chipotle was my go to spot for something cheap and a lot of food... but ever since some of their stores were getting ecoli i stopped messing with them as much... i prally eat there once every few months

Back
Top Bottom