Chipotle Appreciation

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

garbage is waaaay to expensive... $8+ for a burrito!?.. crazy i rather pay half that for an authentic one

trust me you get tired of sorry $%# authentic ones...you can only hit the good taco shops every so often....

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

garbage is waaaay to expensive... $8+ for a burrito!?.. crazy i rather pay half that for an authentic one

trust me you get tired of sorry $%# authentic ones...you can only hit the good taco shops every so often....

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Chipotle has become utter schwag.

I used to go there everyday in high school and get a steak burrito I could barely finish 1. In the past 2 years their burritos have become progressively smaller to the point where I could easily eat two.

Every time I
How can you say the burritos have gotten smaller when you control what goes in them?

Are you implying the tortilla has gotten smaller?

I used to go there everyday in high school and get a steak burrito I could barely finish 1. In the past 2 years their burritos have become progressively smaller to the point where I could easily eat two.

Every time I
How can you say the burritos have gotten smaller when you control what goes in them?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Every time I

They put less food in now than they used to, creating a smaller burrito. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Every time I

They put less food in now than they used to, creating a smaller burrito. 

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

HigherGround wrote:

Highschool and College chicks love that stuff though, make it seem like the marketing is directed toward them.

huh?

I had no idea what the $$%+ this meant either so I just ignored it
laugh.gif

you want me to say it in Spanish or something, the statement is clear and legible.

It is usually filled with females from HS and college, therefore the marketing seemed like it is directed towards that specific group.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

HigherGround wrote:

Highschool and College chicks love that stuff though, make it seem like the marketing is directed toward them.

huh?

I had no idea what the $$%+ this meant either so I just ignored it
laugh.gif

you want me to say it in Spanish or something, the statement is clear and legible.

It is usually filled with females from HS and college, therefore the marketing seemed like it is directed towards that specific group.

I will say I prefer their meat and rice to Qdoba, but man, their tortillas are way inferior. Had it recently and wish I had brought a tortilla from home or something :smh:

Back
Top Bottom