Choppa Suit/Craig Sager Collabo Is Back! Gold Edition

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Keith dude was reppin the panty bandit colors proud. From apparel to mascots we got the game on lock

aye i got a grey choppa suit im going to take a pic of me wearing it, its from back when i was in high school the jacket is big as hell
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

aye i got a grey choppa suit im going to take a pic of me wearing it, its from back when i was in high school the jacket is big as hell
roll.gif
Don't tell me that joint with the shoulder pads looking like you were getting ready for Super Bowl Sunday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

roll.gif
Don't tell me that joint with the shoulder pads looking like you were getting ready for Super Bowl Sunday
laugh.gif
hell yeah, ima get it cleaned and post pics
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ol' Earl Campbell at Texas lookin. . .
0630campbell.jpg

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ol' Earl Campbell at Texas lookin. . .
0630campbell.jpg
What the damn?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ol Soul II Soul ' Back To Liiiiifeeee ... Back To Reaaaliityy ' suit wearin %@+

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ol, Don Cornelius 1970's Afro Sheen Soul train scramble Board suit wearin +#% %+%%+
31602568-b334-4997-8805-6ba335852970.widec.jpg

Ol' Doublemint gum double your pleasure, double your fun, peacock in heat hat gold chain to the floor tic tac shoe wearin N_
2igy886.jpg

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ol, Don Cornelius 1970's Afro Sheen Soul train scramble Board suit wearin +#% %+%%+
Daaaaaaaammmmnnnnn

Ol Ike Turner ' What Does Love REALLY Have To Do With It ? ' suit with the CHEST OUT wearin @@+ @!*+%

17617118-17617121-slarge.jpg

Ol' Doublemint gum double your pleasure, double your fun, peacock in heat hat gold chain to the floor tic tac shoe wearin N_
2igy886.jpg

Ol' "Riddle me this Batman" suit wearing. . .

Back
Top Bottom