Chopper Young City

xcellziscrack

Banned
never took this guy seriously especially after the whole worldstarhiphop choppa suit video internet craze

but after he released the choppasuit mixtape it opened my eyes this dude is pretty good, so i went back and peeped all his moe mixtapes and dude is
pimp.gif

how yall feel about him???

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

never took this guy seriously especially after the whole worldstarhiphop choppa suit video internet craze

but after he released the choppasuit mixtape it opened my eyes this dude is pretty good, so i went back and peeped all his moe mixtapes and dude is
pimp.gif

You didn't watch making the band? I always thought he was Raw as hell, him and Ness were the only ones with talent.

Fred
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

of course i watched making the band dude could spit on there but i never listened to him besides on the show

and that lil daddy video choppersuit mixtape was like my first time even peeping dude's work out

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

pimp.gif

You didn't watch making the band? I always thought he was Raw as hell, him and Ness were the only ones with talent.

Fred
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
fred use to be spittin

Chopper was always my favorite out Da Band...I should get the new joints. Somebody throw the alley.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Freddy P >>>>> Chopper

You're thinkin' life's a joke, I'll slice your throat
Oh, you're a thug, you're about to get your rights revoked
I'm from the Dirty, we don't even know the price of soap
I'm a star, look in the sky, you need a microscope

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by r0biiin

"C-H-O-P! P-E-Rer!"
laugh.gif

i remember that..i think one of them would get butt hurt when chopper was sayin that in the mirror..i think it was either fred or dylan (lol)

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Freddy P >>>>> Chopper

You're thinkin' life's a joke, I'll slice your throat
Oh, you're a thug, you're about to get your rights revoked
I'm from the Dirty, we don't even know the price of soap
I'm a star, look in the sky, you need a microscope

ohwell.gif

One Of The Dumbest Lines In Rap History
roll.gif

You Def. Need A TELESCOPE To Look At Stars
laugh.gif

You Def. Need A TELESCOPE To Look At Stars
Actually, he meant that he was big, a star, and you could just look into the sky and see him. He was saying that you are so small people need amicroscope to see you.

Back
Top Bottom