Chris Bosh robbed on his B -Day Vol. Take it All Leave The Ring

Chris Bosh has turned into everyone's punching bag
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  First his wife gets called out by multiple people, and now this.

someone aware me on his wife

was she really getting around like that? :nerd:

Last edited:
I feel like I'm missing something about this whole Henri thing.

Why's this so lulzy?

Time to stir the pot 

http://www.metro.us/newyork/sports/...e-scammed-lil-wayne-glenn-beck-in-a-wwe-feud/

Adrienne “Short Stack” Bosch -  Williams (I believe Liz Taylor too went by the ‘Short Stack’ moniker at one point), allegedly scammed Lil Wayne out of 10 grand by claiming that she had cancer and needed the money for the medical bills, according to GlobalGrind.com. Like a true gentleman, Wayne paid up … but the conniving Williams TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN!

According to Allhiphop.com, Williams also dated pro athletes Delonte West, John Abraham and DeAngelo Hall, worked at strip clubs and lived with major drug dealers. To say this girl has a checkered past would be an insult to checkerboards everywhere.

Even if its not true, its not common for a woman to have her name slandered like that

Time to stir the pot 

http://www.metro.us/newyork/sports/...e-scammed-lil-wayne-glenn-beck-in-a-wwe-feud/

Adrienne “Short Stack” Bosch -  Williams (I believe Liz Taylor too went by the ‘Short Stack’ moniker at one point), allegedly scammed Lil Wayne out of 10 grand by claiming that she had cancer and needed the money for the medical bills, according to GlobalGrind.com. Like a true gentleman, Wayne paid up … but the conniving Williams TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN!

According to Allhiphop.com, Williams also dated pro athletes Delonte West, John Abraham and DeAngelo Hall, worked at strip clubs and lived with major drug dealers. To say this girl has a checkered past would be an insult to checkerboards everywhere.

Even if its not true, its not common for a woman to have her name slandered like that

All Bad.

If his wife wanted 340k all she had to do is walk in the bank. Housekeeper tipped the homies to come thru. If it was a heat fan it would be way easier to track if this,was pre 2010 since thats when they all came along

Had to be the housekeepers. I'm sure a house like that has a sophisticated alarm system that one of the housekeepers could've easily turned off. Went wherever in the house and "didn't hear anything"

Back
Top Bottom