Chris Bosh...where will this dude end up?

We all know he wants out and Raptors aint never gonna do !#@+

Rose+Bosh=
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

bosh_smiling.jpg

DEEEEEEEEEETROIT BASKETBALLLLLLLLLLL

Pistons are gonna reload in 2010....starting w. Bosh.

Put him on a team with a all star type PG or SG & that team will do damage. That free agent summer will be a fun one.

I see Detroit...cause they'll have the money...and I can't see LeBron heading there (detroit)

so they'll settle with Bosh

Remember last time the Knicks fans thought they were going to sign with him even though he was a restricted free agent.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Y'all are going to be real disappointed next summer.

miami.... the heat are def gonna get a good center next year.. chalmers, wade,....... beasley, bosh

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Put him on a team with a all star type PG or SG & that team will do damage. That free agent summer will be a fun one.

already had an all-star caliber PG...its the SG that we're missing... Bosh isnt going anywhere....if anything, dude is least likely to leave out of the bigfree agents that summer...

Boshs runs not only the Raptors but the whole city of Toronto and he knows it, he aint going anywhere. Oh and who would want to move from Toronto to Detriotlol

I'd be surprised if he left, but I hope he does just to see the angry Raptor fans. If I had to pick a second favourite team it'd be the Raptors(watch them a lot), but they hold crazy grudges. They would probably throw batteries and *!+# at him when he'd return.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Boshs runs not only the Raptors but the whole city of Toronto and he knows it, he aint going anywhere. Oh and who would want to move from Toronto to Detriot lol

who would want to move from anywhere to Detroit? Maybe someone in Saskatchewan?...

Hes staying, but only if one thing is done; if the organization shows the commitment to bringing players in that can help the team compete for a championship.Just to think, two years ago was our first year of VAST improvement; incidentally, that was the first year that it was "Bosh's team". Ever sincethen, BC has brought in players that improve the team in certain aspects of the game.

The main thing that is going to keep him is the JO signing. Its not just that we brought in a player that has the ability to help the team on specific needs onD; its the message it sends to Chris. Showing Bosh that we are ready to spend $44 million over two years, for a player who will bring mainly toughness, sends amessage that we are going to do everything possible to bring in the right personnel to help make our way for a championship run.

The main thing is that two years ago, we were considered a team that over-achieved. It was supposed to be our rebuilding year. Now, two years later, we have ateam that can go deep in the playoffs, all depending on if JO can stay healthy.

Plus, why would Chris leave? He's had the best start of his career this year, and the JO signing can be credited for that. For example, in the game rightnow, Rasheed Wallace is forced to guard JO, when last year he would be guarding Bosh. Because of JO's toughness, Bosh is having such a good start becauseof his versatility on the floor.

As long as Bryan Collangelo is GM, Bosh will not leave.

laugh.gif
Trust, him staying isn't the lock Raptors fans like to think he is...

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Boshs runs not only the Raptors but the whole city of Toronto and he knows it, he aint going anywhere. Oh and who would want to move from Toronto to Detriot lol

States>Canada regardless of the city.

These Raptor fans are almost as bad as Cavs fans when talking about their stars leaving.

Most players don't play for one team their whole career.

Back
Top Bottom