Originally Posted by Mastamind89

OP, the who's the girl in your avy?

https://twitter.com/chelsea_ciara

meh, still think some were serious

What shade of lipstick is she applying?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Nothing new.

If you have looks, you can get away with murder. That goes for both genders.

Let a ugly dude leave Rihanna's face looking that.

He wouldn't be allowed back into the music industry. free society
fixed.

but yea, da people who were da most less sympathetic to ri-ri were women...da VAST majority of em sided with chris brown.

Im with DC its just them wanting to be with him and making a joke. They don't actually want him to beat them up

There's a big difference between the status that Rihanna is on and the status that the average Twitter broad is on.

On the flipside I'm sure 90% of NT would let Rihanna or Cassie fart in your mouth.

Fame + attractiveness.

Originally Posted by BronLe

There's a big difference between the status that Rihanna is on and the status that the average Twitter broad is on.

On the flipside I'm sure 90% of NT would let Rihanna or Cassie fart in your mouth.

Fame + attractiveness.
wrong
the possibility of that turning into a shart makes the probability much, much lower than that.

its a proven fact, that attractive looking people get treated better than non-attractive looking individuals.

why does society accept kim k for being a harlot? because she bad..same reason why females forgave CB

Originally Posted by blazinRook

its a proven fact, that attractive looking people get treated better than non-attractive looking individuals.

why does society accept kim k for being a harlot? because she bad..same reason why females forgave CB
The difference is Kims flaws don't hurt people. I agree with you but there is and should be a marked difference in how people react to their behavior.

Fame + attractiveness.
As much as I'm crazy about this woman (Rihanna, OMG!!), I would't let her fart in my mouth if that was the only way I'd smash. That's just $+%!!%# disgusting
grin.gif
sick.gif

Oh, and +@+% Chris Brown
grin.gif
. (Yes I'm Jelly)

Fame + attractiveness.
to be honest Cassie an especially Rihanna, are extremely overrated. tired of hearing about these too cause of fame. lets be serious people if u seen Rihanna or Cassie would u go hard for them as much as you do now since they famous, i know i wouldn"t  if they wasn't

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Fame + attractiveness.
As much as I'm crazy about this woman (Rihanna, OMG!!), I would't let her fart in my mouth if that was the only way I'd smash. That's just $+%!!%# disgusting
grin.gif
sick.gif

All you gotta do is post up some Rihanna pics and there'll be comments with guys talking about walking through a corn field of needles !$% backwards with her dads nut scent as a guide just to touch the piece of pebble on the beach she stepped on when she was only six years old or something crazy like that
laugh.gif

I'm over here on NT arguing about equal rights for female soldiers and an end to rape and abuse of female soldiers for this?

50smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom