Chris Brown>>>>>_____, ________ & ______

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why is it so hard for you to believe that people don't know who Paul is? Let's check the demographics of most of the people that didn't know who he was. Black and young. They might have heard of the Beetles but individually, they don't know who the hell those dudes are. Newsflash, everyone doesn't grow up on the same music and in the same eras. Most folks in the hood only listen to "Black" music anyways. So expecting them to know and old white band, I don't care how great they are, is asking for a lot.
I refuse to accept that. I am 23 and when I was 15, I could tell you who Stevie Wonder, BB King, and Chuck Berry were.... The Beatles are THE BEATLES. They're still getting spins and artists are still covering them. They're the best band of all time. That's like not knowing who John F. Kennedy was, or maybe worse than that. RECOGNIZE.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

The older I get, the more I hate teenagers.

This. 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

#TEAMBREEZY makes it very easy. So do the Tumblr hypebeasts and OF d-riders.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm over here on NT arguing about equal rights for female soldiers and an end to rape and abuse of female soldiers for this?

50smh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
 well damn but the actions of some individuals don't speak for women as whole

I'm over here on NT arguing about equal rights for female soldiers and an end to rape and abuse of female soldiers for this?

50smh.gif
You gottta be kidding me, you are speaking as if arguing on NT is some sort of community activist task,
roll.gif
you are not getting anything accomplished.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I'm over here on NT arguing about equal rights for female soldiers and an end to rape and abuse of female soldiers for this?

50smh.gif
You gottta be kidding me, you are speaking as if arguing on NT is some sort of community activist task,
roll.gif
you are not getting anything accomplished.
With that attitude you'll be getting slapped around in no time
laugh.gif

^ antons not a fighter

Well not in the "physical" sense of the word, I've never been the type to need to puff out my chest and make a fist to get my point across (but come at my family or anyone I love and people find out what I'm capable of)--Beating up women makes you a "fighter" now?

10852957.jpg

10890260.jpg

10850934.jpg

10882498.jpg

14729715.jpg

Im not "team Brezy"
I was talking about you thinking conversations on this site really have an effect on things in real life.
If you really want to fight for womans right, you know what to do.

Im not "team Brezy"
I was talking about you thinking conversations on this site really have an effect on things in real life.

It starts with vocally speaking out against ignorance, I'm not going to maintain my silence on NT when it comes to certain issues---

How you gon' call yourself a revolutionary when you ain't got no poems? Most importantly where your capri pants shoefreak? Where your dashiki at?

I'm over here on NT arguing about equal rights for female soldiers and an end to rape and abuse of female soldiers for this?

50smh.gif
50laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Why is it so hard for you to believe that people don't know who Paul is? Let's check the demographics of most of the people that didn't know who he was. Black and young. They might have heard of the Beetles but individually, they don't know who the hell those dudes are. Newsflash, everyone doesn't grow up on the same music and in the same eras. Most folks in the hood only listen to "Black" music anyways. So expecting them to know and old white band, I don't care how great they are, is asking for a lot.
I refuse to accept that. I am 23 and when I was 15, I could tell you who Stevie Wonder, BB King, and Chuck Berry were.... The Beatles are THE BEATLES. They're still getting spins and artists are still covering them. They're the best band of all time. That's like not knowing who John F. Kennedy was, or maybe worse than that. RECOGNIZE.

You knew who INDIVIDUALS were. How is that comparable?

How can you compare it to JFK? They will hear that in school. If someone stays in the hood and is a young person (now, not when you were young) and is never exposed to the Beetles how can you blame them for not knowing who Paul is? They didn't say they didn't know who the Beetles were, they just don't know who Paul McCartney is. Honestly.........nvm. I won't go there. 

Im not "team Brezy"

It starts with vocally speaking out against ignorance, I'm not going to maintain my silence on NT when it comes to certain issues---

How you gon' call yourself a revolutionary when you ain't got no poems? Most importantly where your capri pants shoefreak? Where your dashiki at?

Silence from you would be a unbearable 
happy.gif

How long have you been on the "vocal" part.
Poem,Capri pants?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by BronLe

There's a big difference between the status that Rihanna is on and the status that the average Twitter broad is on.

On the flipside I'm sure 90% of NT would let Rihanna or Cassie fart in your mouth.

Fame + attractiveness.
As much as I'm crazy about this woman (Rihanna, OMG!!), I would't let her fart in my mouth if that was the only way I'd smash. That's just $+%!!%# disgusting
grin.gif
sick.gif

All you gotta do is post up some Rihanna pics and there'll be comments with guys talking about walking through a corn field of needles !$% backwards with her dads nut scent as a guide just to touch the piece of pebble on the beach she stepped on when she was only six years old or something crazy like that
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Son this $+#% got me WEAK.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

As much as I'm crazy about this woman (Rihanna, OMG!!), I would't let her fart in my mouth if that was the only way I'd smash. That's just $+%!!%# disgusting
grin.gif
sick.gif

All you gotta do is post up some Rihanna pics and there'll be comments with guys talking about walking through a corn field of needles !$% backwards with her dads nut scent as a guide just to touch the piece of pebble on the beach she stepped on when she was only six years old or something crazy like that
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Son this $+#% got me WEAK.

So much thirst.
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ antons not a fighter

Well not in the "physical" sense of the word, I've never been the type to need to puff out my chest and make a fist to get my point across (but come at my family or anyone I love and people find out what I'm capable of)--Beating up women makes you a "fighter" now?

10852957.jpg

10890260.jpg

10850934.jpg

10882498.jpg

14729715.jpg

I laughed. Hate pigeons like this. They should be mocked.

Originally Posted by BronLe

There's a big difference between the status that Rihanna is on and the status that the average Twitter broad is on.

On the flipside I'm sure 90% of NT would let Rihanna or Cassie fart in your mouth.

Fame + attractiveness.
grin.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bunch of dignified members of NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

My 3 best friends (they were brothers, like biological brothers..  ..
laugh.gif
 ) did not know about the Wizard of Oz. I said "WHAT?! You don't know about the Wizard of Oz?" and they said "Nah, we knew about The Oz, but we didn't know there was a Wizard of Oz before that."

These dudes thought Michael Jackson and The Oz...
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really can't blame their parents though, or black culture in general in this aspect.

Back
Top Bottom