Chris Brown - Fine China

^well I mean...when he does his euro pop songs, people say its garbage and he should go back to his roots. When he does RnB people complain he doesn't have the right vocals to pull off ballads. And when he does these typa tracks people complain he tries too hard to be MJ.

I'm not a Breezy Stan, just sayin...he can do no right to people.

I like the track, I personally think he is the closest to MJs singing and dancing abilities in the game. So why not try to make similar music? It showcases his talents more than any other type of songs.

I'm kind of confused with Chris right now....one minute he's droppin' disses and being "gangsta" on his songs, the next he's crying and flying into space on a suicide mission, the next he's doing dub step and now he's Michael Jackson? Song is decent. Chris needs to take some time away from the game.....make the public miss him. He hasn't taken any time off...even after the Rihanna incident some months later he came out with a album.

I Think he's just doing music to try and find his lane, he comes across as a true artist in the form that he is going to display whatever he feels is on his mind at the time. He came into the game as a youngin where i have to imagine ALOT of the music he was doing he was sort of forced into doing, now he's just living life and trying to find out exactly what lane is best for him while also keeping a lil variety.

People forget that he's only 23

I'm kind of confused with Chris right now....one minute he's droppin' disses and being "gangsta" on his songs, the next he's crying and flying into space on a suicide mission, the next he's doing dub step and now he's Michael Jackson? Song is decent. Chris needs to take some time away from the game.....make the public miss him. He hasn't taken any time off...even after the Rihanna incident some months later he came out with a album.
QFT IMO he should just focus on being a pop star if he wants his money, messing around trying to be a thug is what will ruin his album sales.

He said this album is going to be like a Motown type album and show his "real" side of Chris Brown

Agreed wit' all of this.

This song is cool though. Mad smooth. Um, is there a "To Be Continued" or wha?

It's alright... Definitely better than the pop / dubstep / dance sounding tracks being put out by some R&B artists :lol:

Song and video is really dope actually. I was def expecting some pop edm track, but this is nice. Hopefully Chris has found the light and take it back to R&B and maybe Usher will soon follow.

breazy never dissapoints , video is tough

i never know what album or single dude is on though lmao

dude just keep bringing it lmao

Chris Jackson...I mean Mike Brown...I mean Chris Breezy 
pimp.gif

Song & vid are dope.

I usually don't care for Chris Brown but this song is ok, and he's always been a top notch performer

that struggle falsetto is comical though

Ain't that what we let Drake get away with too??

Back
Top Bottom