Chris Brown new girl? Vol. Wowsersss

Originally Posted by ironman78

yup, definitely looks like rihanna

all0ew.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GreenEyes83

He's rumored to be with Jasmine Sanders too.
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
1275741660cb_jasmine3.jpg

eek.gif
...that girl is from my city [Columbia, SC]. She went to high school with my homeboy [jordanstudent45]. I used to see her all the time @ the mall & wal-mart, before she moved to South Africa. That's crazy!

laugh.gif

She need to lose some fat in her face or something. I think dude has a real problem so I expect him to beat on her in a more discreet way until it's revealed and he ends up as a washed up has been in his late 20s on some E reality show trying to lose weight or something.

i see this dude all the time here at vcu gym. I dont even consider him a celebrity, but that girl is bad. Ionno what yall tombout.

I think I have seen her in a music video before. Isn't she the same girl from Serani's "No Games" video? Even watching the video I used to say she looked kind of like a morena version of Rihanna.

First broad, yeah she's bad...but AW HELL NAW I was just swooning over Jasmine Sanders in the new warrenJae "Dear Jasmine" video and this dude just did this i.e. CB photographed with the current love of my dreamlife? Is there nothing sacred?!

121ya28.gif

YEAH I'M MAD
mad.gif

Her name is Sophia. I know or used to know her Went to college with her (William Paterson). She's from NJ. You can find her the Lloyd Banks and Juelz video as well as John Legend video. She's the one sitting on a tire or something. She's all over that music scene.

Back
Top Bottom