Chris Brown On Larry King CNN

Chris looks lowkey slow up there, idk if its bc he's nervous or what. But youngin talkin with his eyes closed and looking down when he's talking.

001.jpg

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by GG0tti

This is really pissing me off. He is not helping his case.
He cant...He was wrong...point blank
I'm sayin though.. what the hell are some of you expecting?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

For him to be a %*%@#+ man and explain his actions. It ain't that hard, especially when he's been charged and everybody knows what he did. If youcan't even explain your actions or detail the situation then you're not a real man yet, point blank.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the type to put hands on his mom when he was growing up and she tried to put him in his place. Moms look so got'damn lightweight and don't look like she know how to lay down a good whoopin' on a _.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

For him to be a %*%@#+ man and explain his actions. It ain't that hard, especially when he's been charged and everybody knows what he did. If you can't even explain your actions or detail the situation then you're not a real man yet, point blank.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the type to put hands on his mom when he was growing up and she tried to put him in his place. Moms look so got' damn lightweight and don't look like she know how to lay down a good whoopin' on a _.

from what i hear he was a pretty good kid...i don't think he was hittin on his mother...

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

For him to be a %*%@#+ man and explain his actions. It ain't that hard, especially when he's been charged and everybody knows what he did. If you can't even explain your actions or detail the situation then you're not a real man yet, point blank.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the type to put hands on his mom when he was growing up and she tried to put him in his place. Moms look so got' damn lightweight and don't look like she know how to lay down a good whoopin' on a _.

Its obvious that he lost his temper fam'....theres really nothing to explain, Its common sense...

I HIGHLY doubt this was a recreational activity
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sayin though.. what the hell are some of you expecting?[/color]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Explain his actions? I know when I used to go into a rage, IDIDN'T KNOW WHY nor did I have an explanation.. What, some of you never just snapped before? I personally think he's handling this interview in an okaymanner..Dude said he's sorry and wished he could've handled it better, what else is there to say? His apology seems genuine to me.[/color]

ya'll never watched yourself after the fact or saw and old picture and laughed...

i've never watched a show w/so many commercial breaks...

Originally Posted by jbeezie

HES LAUGHING AGAIN!
eek.gif

He's a Kid Fam'....Human at that...

hes also being grilled on larry king. dunno about you, but id be pretty serious if i was on national tv.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ya'll never watched yourself after the fact or saw and old picture and laughed...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THANK YOU!!!! Dudes on NT are somethin else.. let the guy live
smh.gif
[/color]

Dude handled that show pretty good to be a 20 year old kid. Things happen and im not saying what he did was not wrong. He apologize ready to accept what comesnext. He's a young man, he made a mistake, aite, as long as he learned from the situation and it doesn't happen again. Let the man live and lets moveon. Why are you guys so shocked at him smurking, he's a kid let him live.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Wasn't he on already? like last week with his Mom?

I think it was filmed last week and some clips leaked

Makes sense, I was like I know I've seen this before.

Yea, after an embarassing act a party or a pic doing something foolish but I wouldn't be smirkin' and gigglin' like a ho if I wasbeing grilled by Larry King on national TV for beatin' a broad.

And why people makin' excuses for this dude tommbout "oh he just a kid, he only 20". Guess what? By legal standards that _ is an adult. In myeyes he's an adult. Once he put hands on his significant other then he raised his hand in a Man like manner. Alot of ya'll are throwin' the capeon and lookin' like birds
laugh.gif

Yea, after an embarassing act a party or a pic doing something foolish but I wouldn't be smirkin' and gigglin' like a ho if I was being grilled by Larry King on national TV for beatin' a broad.

And why people makin' excuses for this dude tommbout "oh he just a kid, he only 20". Guess what? By legal standards that _ is an adult. In my eyes he's an adult. Once he put hands on his significant other then he raised his hand in a Man like manner. Alot of ya'll are throwin' the cape on and lookin' like birds
laugh.gif

He said He was sorry...Him and Rhianna are "cool" now...He knows his actions were wrong...He got help...He hasnt had another incident like thisagain...

I mean, What do you want son to do?....Become a monk? He's a 20-year-old kid who lost his temper....Sure, We wanted him to talk a little bit more in theinterview and he was obviously nervous, but overall he handled it pretty well...

I guess you're the only one on earth who can "cast the first stone"....Right?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom