Chris Henry just can't stop...

who rocks their own jersey anyways?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn now he got waived? i hate seein talent go to waste, but he gone from the L for sure

Gunna...weren't u saying that this fool was shooting his gun in Orlando....WITH his jersey on?

Witness: Yeah, I seen a guy with a chris henry jersey with the cal out....
laugh.gif
Yep it was a few yrs back tho, maybe his rookie yr, he was in the Middle of Church Street Station with his own Jersey on .
(btw, Ive only seen one other professional football player where his own jersey out in public
laugh.gif
and that was Travis Fisher
roll.gif
)

Yall may not be familiar with Orlando, Church Street is like the center of the main NightClub, Bar area, it is a turist attraction with Cops Galore.
It would be like going to Times Square with the MTV cameras rollin and pullin ya gun out with your personalized NFL Jersey on
smh.gif

Wow this dude just blew it. He ain't signing with anybody else in the league. I hope he likes Canada cuz thats the only place he will get a chance to playball.

Wow talk about overreacting. He aint even been convicted yet. Unless the Bengals know sumthin we dont

I do not understand why it's so hard to stay out of trouble? If I'm Chris Henry in that fight, my boy is knocking out the 18-year old and I'm notgetting charged with assault. Either that, or just walk away and feel your back pocket and appreciate your NFL Contract!

I used to stand up and cheer for this dude every Sunday (that he was in uniform haha)... Props to the Bengals Organization for dropping his %#$. No reason tokeep him on the team and bring even more negative publicity to the team and the city of Cincinnati.

If I'm Chris Henry, I would have been appreciating what God has blessed me with, been a responsible man, and just kicked it at home in my mansion?Doesn't sound too hateful to me?

What is up with these WVU players!? Can't stay out of trouble... Damn, Rich Rodriguez... Michigan players are next..?

Wow talk about overreacting. He aint even been convicted yet. Unless the Bengals know sumthin we dont
He turned himself in on misdemeanor assault and criminal damaging charges.

The Bengals probably didn't care whether it was true or not.

So sad, I watched like a little mini-special on him last year and he was basically

supporting his whole family. Like 12-13 kids under the age of 10 all dependent on him.

Plus the other adults...obviously.

smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Gunna...weren't u saying that this fool was shooting his gun in Orlando....WITH his jersey on?

Witness: Yeah, I seen a guy with a chris henry jersey with the cal out....
laugh.gif
Yep it was a few yrs back tho, maybe his rookie yr, he was in the Middle of Church Street Station with his own Jersey on .
(btw, Ive only seen one other professional football player where his own jersey out in public
laugh.gif
and that was Travis Fisher
roll.gif
)

Yall may not be familiar with Orlando, Church Street is like the center of the main NightClub, Bar area, it is a turist attraction with Cops Galore.
It would be like going to Times Square with the MTV cameras rollin and pullin ya gun out with your personalized NFL Jersey on
smh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
The only time I see players with their own jersey on is if they are doing event like visiting schools or charity events.

I hope Chris gets his life together because this dude has turned into a official Nati n****.I've lived here all my life and TRUST me,he is no differentthen the cats standing around OTR or any of the other hoods.They stand around and just look for trouble or trouble finds them so he fits in perfectly.Damn howhard is it to keep yo a** in the house? Buy a computer,Ps3 or something sheesh.

I hope this idiot knows he has turned into a normal because dudes around here wont be treating him the same knowing that NFL money has stopped coming in and itgets grimey.

Sorry for the rant but this dude just makes me want to kill him.But God Bless him and his family.

Im tellin ya he looks just like a black keibler elf. If he was a b-ball player, I'd take his cookies.

this dude has turned into a official Nati n****.I've lived here all my life and TRUST me,he is no different then the cats standing around OTR or any of the other hoods.They stand around and just look for trouble.Damn how hard is it to keep yo a** in the house? Buy a computer,Ps3 or something sheesh.
laugh.gif
My shorty originally from Bond Hill, I know bout themdudes Over the Rhine.
laugh.gif

I can tell that's how Chris rolls.
smh.gif

U a dangon' NFL athlete! why even bother with them cats?

Joe Hustle, U think the Bungals over reacted?

This dude was suspended for 8 games last yr because of the player conduct rule.

There is no way this is an overreaction.

Im callin it now, He never plays in the NFL again.

and to the person who said Canada, I believe after Ricky Williams signed to play in Canada, the CFL adopted a policy stating former NFLers who were suspendedfrom the NFL were no longer Eligible for the CFL.
Dont quote me, but I think I read that somewhere back when

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Joe Hustle, U think the Bungals over reacted?

This dude was suspended for 8 games last yr because of the player conduct rule.

There is no way this is an overreaction.

Im callin it now, He never plays in the NFL again.

and to the person who said Canada, I believe after Ricky Williams signed to play in Canada, the CFL adopted a policy stating former NFLers who were suspended from the NFL were no longer Eligible for the CFL.
Dont quote me, but I think I read that somewhere back when
I just think that with what happened last year by that boy lying on Chris about assault, I would want to see the process play out.

I just think that with what happened last year by that boy lying on Chris about assault, I would want to see the process play out.
Now I'm starting to doubt he didn't do it.Doesn't he stay in the Florence area?

Back
Top Bottom