Chris Jackson.........vol. MAHMOUD ABDUL RAUF

Hard to believe such an amazing athlete was totally blackballed from the league , his story will be a 30 for 30 years from now...such a shame I wonder how this would fly in the nba td

I watched 1 minute 30 of the shooting display and then stopped out of sheer amazement.

They black balled him out the league because of his religion!

Then they burned his house down back home. 

Dude was Curry before Curry, his stroke is unbelieveable. Off the dribble, spot up, in transition, wet. Watched his tape at LSU and was floored. When he got hot there was literally nothing you could do, he was the best player on an LSU team with a 19 year old Shaq.

The film of him killing the Jazz singlehanded, just filthy. Unfortunate he never really panned out after the incident, he shoulda been one of the top 3 best shooters in NBA history.

Nicely done.

How did that LSU team not win a National Championship?  Chris Jackson, Shaquille O'Neal and Stanley Roberts seems hard to beat.  An all-time college great player in Chris Jackson, a future top 10 player in NBA history in Shaq and a skilled 7-Footer in college Stanley Roberts, who at the time was considered better than Shaq.  They beat UNLV at their height because they were loaded with NBA talent.  

Last edited:
CJ can ball no doubt but when we try to figure out why we didn't hear much from him or why his career ended too quick it has a little to do with the NBA having DEEP point guards while he was in his prime. From the top of my head he was competing with:
Penny Hardaway
Mark Price
Derek Harper
Tim Hardaway
Dee Brown
Scott skiles
Vernon Maxwell
Kenny Smith
Ron harper
Mark Jackson
Terrell Brandon
Mookie Blalock
Joe Dumars
Mugsy boges
Damon studadmire
Avery Johnson
Doc Rivers
John Stockton
Sam Cassell
Terry Porter
Jason Kidd
Gregg Anthony
Gary Payton
Nate McMillan
Nick Van Axel
Rod Strickland
Kevin Johnson
Tynus Edney
Bobby Hurley

The 90s had a lot of Hall of Fame PGs

Last edited:
Dude was Curry before Curry, his stroke is unbelieveable. Off the dribble, spot up, in transition, wet. Watched his tape at LSU and was floored. When he got hot there was literally nothing you could do, he was the best player on an LSU team with a 19 year old Shaq.

The film of him killing the Jazz singlehanded, just filthy. Unfortunate he never really panned out after the incident, he shoulda been one of the top 3 best shooters in NBA history.

Phil Jackson is on NT?

Man those were the best days.. Rock for rock homie.. 1 dreams of shooting that great.. i just hate how the nba blackball him.. just disrespect.. Always a HOF in my eyes.. James has the same look on his face when curry gets going or that whole squad.. jordan did to withChris Jackson and even AI

Man those were the best days.. Rock for rock homie.. 1 dreams of shooting that great.. i just hate how the nba blackball him.. just disrespect.. Always a HOF in my eyes.. James has the same look on his face when curry gets going or that whole squad.. jordan did to withChris Jackson and even AI

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom