Chris Kaman blows up $10,000 worth of Fireworks on his front lawn (VID)

So everyone laughs but when someone buys a 10k pendant he's a clown, going to go broke and work at a YMCA?

So everyone laughs but when someone buys a 10k pendant he's a clown, going to go broke and work at a YMCA?

Kaman seems like a real chill dude
laugh.gif

Yeah they for sure bought those illegally at some dudes crib
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

real dope.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

I'm pretty sure he'll be fine financially.  I hate replies like this.  Just show some love man.  That was a sweet video.  10k is nothing to Kaman.  He's got a great future in the NBA.  

I'm pretty sure he'll be fine financially.  I hate replies like this.  Just show some love man.  That was a sweet video.  10k is nothing to Kaman.  He's got a great future in the NBA.  

I agree....I hope Jason Whitlock writes an article/tweet about Kaman spending money foolishly....

There's a double-standard....Please let Melo put a vid on the net of him going to the jeweler and dropping 10k on a watch....
laugh.gif

I agree....I hope Jason Whitlock writes an article/tweet about Kaman spending money foolishly....

There's a double-standard....Please let Melo put a vid on the net of him going to the jeweler and dropping 10k on a watch....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

i may have missed it but was there a dude there who knew how to set these things off safely and correctly. 10Gs could have paid for a person to help them set if off

thats how dudes be gettin killed
whats the fun in that? if he dint want to light some fireworks he should have just went to disneyland and go watch it there. but from the video it looked like kaman barely lit any fireworks.. it was all his homeboys.

i may have missed it but was there a dude there who knew how to set these things off safely and correctly. 10Gs could have paid for a person to help them set if off

whats the fun in that? if he dint want to light some fireworks he should have just went to disneyland and go watch it there. but from the video it looked like kaman barely lit any fireworks.. it was all his homeboys.

theres no fun in that.

theres no fun in that.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

word. plus he was letting hella fools set them off. he did that for them

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

word. plus he was letting hella fools set them off. he did that for them

You must be the life of every party.

You must be the life of every party.

Please tell me you guys aren't talking about JaMarcus... Let's see, Kaman is still in the league, producing, and still making large amounts of money while JaMarcus is out of the league, no news of a team picking him up, and has shown to have one of the laziest work ethics in the NFL. Yes guys! Completely the same situation! Genius!

And if you guys aren't talking about JaMarcus, completely dismiss this whole statement 
laugh.gif
. If you are, you have got to be ##*%%*!+ me 
indifferent.gif

Please tell me you guys aren't talking about JaMarcus... Let's see, Kaman is still in the league, producing, and still making large amounts of money while JaMarcus is out of the league, no news of a team picking him up, and has shown to have one of the laziest work ethics in the NFL. Yes guys! Completely the same situation! Genius!

And if you guys aren't talking about JaMarcus, completely dismiss this whole statement 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
The example used was definitely Carmelo...but it don't matter who it was.
The point is...

(Insert Any Black Athlete) spends considerable amount of money on jewelry = It's Silly

Chris Kaman spends considerable amount of money on fireworks = It's Cool

But...Chris Kaman works hard so it's all good.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
The example used was definitely Carmelo...but it don't matter who it was.
The point is...

(Insert Any Black Athlete) spends considerable amount of money on jewelry = It's Silly

Chris Kaman spends considerable amount of money on fireworks = It's Cool

But...Chris Kaman works hard so it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom