Chris Quinn

Where did he go tonight?? He didnt play! Did he get a DNP-CD, or did he get injured or what??

This guy was diong great when he was playing.. Hes the outside shooting that the heat need.

Originally Posted by Samito5

Quinn starrted like three games in a row.. Wasnt JWILL healthy then?
When Quinn started that stretch of games in a row Williams was out with a sprained ankle, and Quinn started J-Will's first game back, thenWilliams returned to the starting line-up.

Quinn also started recently against the Hawks when Williams sat out with knee swelling, and against NJ when J-Will was once again returning.

Quinn only gets starts when Williams is injured... or if it is Williams' first game back from an injury.

When the both of them have been in the line-up, Quinn has only started twice, both of which were when Williams was coming back from an injury.

Wed,
June 25

Miami extends qualifying offers to Dorell Wright, Chris Quinn and Kasib Powell, making them restricted freeagents.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ upping this thread.

Chris Quinn is so bad, he can't even get a separate thread, we had to gravedig a 6 month old thread and insert this minor update.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ upping this thread.

Chris Quinn is so bad, he can't even get a separate thread, we had to gravedig a 6 month old thread and insert this minor update.

yeah I didn't want to get full-on flamed for making a separate thread.
laugh.gif
though adding this insignificant info was probably wrong on my part too.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

indifferent.gif

Chris Quinn gets dissed for no good reason
smh.gif

Quinn's better than Chris:
People commonly known by their given name Quinn include:
Other entities known as Quinn include:
Fictional people with the name Quinn include:

^
indifferent.gif

Wikipedia is no reliable source. Chris' game is way too advanced for Wikipedia.
To quote yourself, stop it. He gets hated on for no good reason. Maybe it's cuz he's White.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Quinn's better than Chris:
People commonly known by their given name Quinn include:
Other entities known as Quinn include:
Fictional people with the name Quinn include:

eek.gif
laugh.gif
,I hate chris quinn, he somehow unstoppable for the Miami Heat in 2K8though
tired.gif

roll.gif
at kingofny04

Dude's been spoon fed his whole life to tell you the truth and the local HS media was on his tip at Dublin Coffman HS (yes where Bradywent).....there's so many ties between Dublin and Notre Dame its ridiculous

However, I had respect for his game in HS....I remember him lighting it up against Andrew Lavender (Xavier) and Ron Lewis (OSU) during the state tourney whenthey played Brookhaven.....He had everybody from the city like
eek.gif
who isthis white boy....

Long story short his shooting alone is enough to keep him hanging around the NBA for awhile

Back
Top Bottom