Chris Smoove Appreciation VOL. HA HAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

xJawz ftw

Chris's videos can get boring at times...camper

xJawz is good but he's the biggest rage quitter ever. Chris isn't that good either compared to other guys on Machinima and Optic.
rage quit? i haven't seen that yet...even when he did bad on his 5 k/d challenge and that was live commentary as well

At least xjawz doesn't camp as hard as Chris Smoove...if wasn't for Smoove's commentary, i wouldn't be subscribed at all
Commentators know better than to rage quit during live commentary so if course he didn't. Not to mention xJawz was hatin hard on some girls clan earlier this week
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

xJawz ftw

Chris's videos can get boring at times...camper

xJawz is good but he's the biggest rage quitter ever. Chris isn't that good either compared to other guys on Machinima and Optic.
rage quit? i haven't seen that yet...even when he did bad on his 5 k/d challenge and that was live commentary as well

At least xjawz doesn't camp as hard as Chris Smoove...if wasn't for Smoove's commentary, i wouldn't be subscribed at all
Commentators know better than to rage quit during live commentary so if course he didn't. Not to mention xJawz was hatin hard on some girls clan earlier this week
30t6p3b.gif

Guess i don't see it...

and how can you forget Sandy Ravage? I think Sandy Ravage gameplay + Chris smoove and ElPres commentary would be amazing

Guess i don't see it...

and how can you forget Sandy Ravage? I think Sandy Ravage gameplay + Chris smoove and ElPres commentary would be amazing

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

How the hell is this guy on SNL?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

its Jay Pharaoh not chris smoove 
laugh.gif
thanks man, the guy that thought Chris Smoove is on SNL is an idiot
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

How the hell is this guy on SNL?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

its Jay Pharaoh not chris smoove 
laugh.gif
thanks man, the guy that thought Chris Smoove is on SNL is an idiot
roll.gif

this dude is boring

my dude Jai Eazy...

he has better videos but i just picked a random video, he remindss of El Presador. they're actually friends

2 piece UUGGHHH

this dude is boring

my dude Jai Eazy...

he has better videos but i just picked a random video, he remindss of El Presador. they're actually friends

2 piece UUGGHHH

I don't see how he's that good, he just walks in the middle of everywhere all the time, horrible aim half the time. He is comedy though

I don't see how he's that good, he just walks in the middle of everywhere all the time, horrible aim half the time. He is comedy though

Originally Posted by Kramer

its cause hes not, he just puts up vids of good gameplay

anyone want to see uncut footage, hit up dailymotion.com and search "chris smoove" by hard8times

hard8times >

anyone want to see uncut footage, hit up dailymotion.com and search "chris smoove" by hard8times

hard8times >

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

hard8times >
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EXPOSED! 
laugh.gif

Dude had me dyin "Auto tune %$%!@#@%@#*! .. U like soundin sweet" 

I still enjoy Smoove's commentarys tho 

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

hard8times >
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EXPOSED! 
laugh.gif

Dude had me dyin "Auto tune %$%!@#@%@#*! .. U like soundin sweet" 

I still enjoy Smoove's commentarys tho 

Back