CHRISCO. Boba Fett Dunk High Vintage

These took me close to 80 hours to complete, but after 11 months they are finally done! These are the first of my NEW Star Wars 3 pack. I did and old 3 pack some years ago which are on my site. The mid panels are duckcloth which i died they bleached to get the desired color/ effect. Matching the toe paint color was a major pain. All the material and swooshed are hand sewn. I tried a new method for the midsole and paint to get the vintage look, which worked out pretty well. Logos are free hand painted like always, inside dyed and faded, and the custom hangtag was done by laser than hand sewn together. Insoles are printed. Sandtroopers are up next!

Yo these are indeed sick my friend! I love everything about them, the rusted lookkng sole goes great with the concept....did you paint that or find a base pair of dunks with that. "stain"on them already? Great job tho! If interested get at me, I would love to rock a skate deck to match the kicks.PEACEILLwww.illwalkees.com

Originally Posted by illwalkees

Yo these are indeed sick my friend! I love everything about them, the rusted lookkng sole goes great with the concept....did you paint that or find a base pair of dunks with that. "stain"on them already? Great job tho! If interested get at me, I would love to rock a skate deck to match the kicks.PEACEILLwww.illwalkees.com
its not technically painted. i used a mixture of paint and a "special ingredient" to make it bond with the rubber. its the first time i've ever used this technique so i'll wait and see how it holds up. i did scratch it and rub it to see if the staining would come off, and it did not! as far as a skate deck you can let me know what your thinking and i can let you know if i'll have the time.

pimp.gif
...excellent execution and attention to detail.

Another amazing job.

The detail is extraordinary..

Not to mention the Vintage Look on the midsoles almost look like they came off some 'Vintage Nike Dunks' off Nike. 

Can't wait till the Sandtroopers.

nerd.gif

Great Work Man.Great Detail,You did a awsome job on these.i would pay top dollar for theses bro anyday.

I am in love with this custom absolutely stunning down to the detail. Love the mandalore stamps on him, the battle damage, everything. looks spectacular.

amazing custom, it's evident you took your time and thought out what you wanted to do with the shoes before sitting down and putting work into them. i love that worn look.

Back
Top Bottom