Christian - Renegade (Goin in on Jay-Z, Rihanna & Beyonce)

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

really though.. ON TO THE NEXT ONE!

this old mason stuff is getting old, people need to find a way to promote their albums without lingering on controversy. Like just selling off the excitement of new music

You see what you wanna see apparently. I guess somebody could convince you the sky was green too and you would believe it...especially if Jay said it. That t-shirt, made by Rocawear, mind you, shows you the mindset of Jay-Z...how obvious can it be? But I guess you're still one of these...

sheep240307_486x386.jpg

no, i just dont care.. maybe your the sheep

roll.gif
Okay guy...and to Master Zik...I doubt it..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kayway8

I'm with zik...yall too are just babbling at this point...

What are we babbling about? Other than a difference of opinion, and maybe a misunderstanding, we're both on topic as to what this thread is about..

If black ppl put this much effort into %**$ that mattered wed be in a much better place.

My wife showed me this vid on Bossip and tried to tell me to watch what I internalize in my surroundings, but my thing is, I don't WORSHIP this dude SeanCarter like y'all do. I barely listen to him anymore bc he's just so over damn exposed in the media.

You guys are arguing about someone that will NEVER disclose whether or not his intentions are maligned or not. Its like arguing JFK or who killed Hoffa...

Bottom line.

It was a dope track.

But yall look like dumb dumbs arguing over someone that doesn't know you exist.

Even if he does point you out @ his shows
laugh.gif

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom