Christina Hendricks beats Megan Fox as “America’s Best-Looking Womanâ€

[h2]
[h2]I thought some boys/men on NT would appreciate this.

[h1]
[h1]Christina Hendricks Will Drive Men Mad on the Cover of Esquire[/h1]

By Miranda Furtado

April 19, 2010

[color=#ff0000][img]http://www.vancouversun.com/2924760.bin[/img][/color]

[h1]Mad Men's Christina Hendricks has been named America's most beautiful women in this year’s Esquire contest.[/h1][h2]Photograph by: Esquire, Esquire[/h2]

Mad Men's Christina Hendricks has been named America's most beautiful women in this year’s Esquire contest, reports PopEater. The actress, who received a whopping 30 per cent of the votes, will appear on the cover of the May issue of Esquire magazine looking stunning -- although, oddly, more like a young Julianne Moore than herself.

Although the official interview has yet to been published online, it seems that Hendricks’s wit matches her beauty. She offered some advice to her male fans: "No man should be on Facebook.â€
[/h1]
[/h2]
[/h2]

There is one more pic that is not showing up on my browser from the magazine photoshoot. It might be showing for others. Just in case it is not showing for you either, here it is...
03-christina-hendricks-

Yes, she is very beautiful. I think she looks like Angelina Jolie in the face. It is also very refreshing to see women in Hollywood with her body type.

the only reason i got into redheads....
shes
pimp.gif
but i dont think shes americas best,
shes up there though....
pimp.gif

She is
pimp.gif

I love her!
Fox is overrated.
If you don't watch MadMen, you need too!
Dima I was reading that letter earlier today, how do you feel about it? Would you add anything or take anything away from it? Other girls can answer too.

Most beautiful? No. Not even. Healthier looking? Yes.

Off the top of the dome I could name better looking women than her.

I want some of that....
Watermelon.
I've never heard of this chick,but I must say that I am NOT mad at the choice!She's quite juicy.

pimp.gif
i love women with this skin color, with that hair and those eyes put together?
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom