Christmas Gift Idea? vol. Recovering Alchoholic

Ever wonder who the hardest person to buy for is?  A 50 year old multi millionaire recovering alchoholic, AKA my father-in-law.  His hobbies include going to AA meetings and walking the beach, he has absolutely everything he could want (besides alchohol 
laugh.gif
)

I tried the google method, but no good ideas...can NT come through??

Thanks for any help

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

A golf set. Get him doing something active.
great suggestion....unfortunately, he already has a callaway set that's NEVER been touched.  Did I mention he lives on a golf course in FL?  yeah, that's how difficult he is.

keep it simple fam.............a good book ( i hate books) but if hes got it all i see this as your best option.

get him a mate set. a mate cup a bombilla (straw) and some herb to put in the mate to drink. IT WILL CHANGE HIS LIFE AND HELP HIM WITH RECOVERY. you can get some straws (bombillas) with gold on them and with nice designs. they make a bunch of accessories

marathon sex session. knock your wife up. give him a grandchild for x-mas. you win, he wins, everyone wins.

Write him an endearing letter
make a photo collage of pics of you guys and the family, frame it.
make him his favorite pastry homemade, put weed in it.

Sentimental win

build him a clock. hit up joanns or michaels, buy a cheap DIY clock kit. then walk across the parking lot to bevmo, and buy some craft sodas with cool bottle tops to use as hour hands. it shouldn't cost you much, and you and your lady get to drink some good soda while building it.

when somebody has everything, making a gift is the way to go.

Originally Posted by I WON

Ever wonder who the hardest person to buy for is?  A 50 year old multi millionaire recovering alchoholic, AKA my father-in-law.  His hobbies include going to AA meetings and walking the beach, he has absolutely everything he could want (besides alchohol 
laugh.gif
)

I tried the google method, but no good ideas...can NT come through??

Thanks for any help
Humble brag?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

marathon sex session. knock your wife up. give him a grandchild for x-mas. you win, he wins, everyone wins.
that was last years present
laugh.gif

I'm feeling the sentimental idea, and the mate kit as well...I think i'm gonna give it a shot even though they will probably get thrown in a drawer somewhere

Back
Top Bottom