Christmas Pack: KD V, Kobe * & Lebron X

Bay Area.

Aside from NTSF, who else is dropping this pack?

I need me some KOBE 8's.

I won RSVP for the lebrons size 9 but struck out on the kobes which what i really wanted. Any one want to sell their size 9 kb or trade for my brons?

I was able to RSVP for the Kobe 8's at NTSF, so when I head out to that area today, I'll ask the stores in Westfield if they did raffles.

I got a RSVP for durant's and lebron's @ NTSF too... I'll be there after work little before 5pm.

No FCFS at HOH Santa Clara? Employee told me last week they gave out tickets for one hour and called it quits so it will be FCFS and for those with tickets. I got my pair from Eastbay already but that's messed up if I needed to get a pair to find out it wasn't FCFS as well.

Last edited:
They did do raffle, but whoever is a size 8. They didn't raffle it and is available to purchase now (all 3 shoes).

As of this morning, Footlocker in San Francisco Shopping Center only had size for Lebrons left. All the KD V and Kobe 8 had been picked up from the raffle they had on Sunday.

Champs had FSR on kids sizes.

If you had a raffle ticket you were guaranteed your size from the get go. Both HOH did FCFS for the pairs that weren' t accounted for. Some spots like FA and Sheiks did FCFS. NTSF was twitter. Not a hard release if you got up early enough.

Seems like there wasn't many pairs of the Kobe's at NTSF. Only 1.5 pages for the RSVP.

And places like Sheikh that did FCFS didn't even have the Kobe's.

Back
Top Bottom