Christmas Shopping With Your Girl Unappreciation Vol. Yes you look fat in that dress

I've been up since 6am with my female companion, mother, and grandmother, Christmas shopping.

Dis dat ol bull
Who with me? :x

NO my mom is not shopping for my barber
NO my grandma or girl are not my barber in disguise
NO I'm not looking for a painting to fill the void
NO this is not secretly code for being at the barbershop while my mom gets her back blown out.

FOH.

I was expecting someone to mention the barber, I see you crossed that out quick :lol:

But Christmas shopping with any female is :x . I'm tryna go in and out and get what we need. That's it. My mom likes to explore the store. :smh:

Why didn't u just stay home, pa? You don't trust ya girl to go to the mall alone?

Well originally it was just me and my grandma, but then my mom wanted to come to do Christmas shopping for her boyfriends children, and THEN my girl asked to come because she leaves Wednesday to go to NYC for her family.

Plus I needed new track shoes, and I had to go get some money out of the bank, so I had to do that stuff sometime this week...

Last edited:
Did you run into your barber at the art supply store while at the mall?

Last edited:
Soooo is the barber coming to your place for Christmas?...orrr...

Last edited by a moderator:
You gonna let your girl go to NYC without u, fam?

And why get money out the bank? You don't like using a debit card? I could never carry around a lot of cash on me

And why get money out the bank? You don't like using a debit card? I could never carry around a lot of cash on me
Yes?
My dad sent me 250
He put it in our joint account, where I put my college money/scholarship money/ moving out money/ gifted money
My account just has my spending money

Last edited:

Yes?
My dad sent me 250
He put it in our joint account, where I put my college money/scholarship money/ moving out money/ gifted money
My account just has my spending money

That was nice of your barber

What's flight is she taking into NYC? Lmk I gotta pick her up
His girl ain't coming to NY
laugh.gif
She just told him that cuz she's really gonna be spending the holidays with his barber.

I've been up since 6am with my female companion, mother, and grandmother, Christmas shopping.

Dis dat ol bull
Who with me?
sick.gif

NO my mom is not shopping for my barber
NO my grandma or girl are not my barber in disguise
NO I'm not looking for a painting to fill the void
NO this is not secretly code for being at the barbershop while my mom gets her back blown out.

FOH.
roll.gif
 im neva gonna let this die 

Back
Top Bottom