Chromes '2's vs Grapes "5"s

Depends on which on you like more and more likely wear. For me the Grapes, but if you're balling you would get both pairs!

It depends on what you like, as far as price goes the grape Vs holds a higher value than the aj2. I think the Aj2 would last longer especially in this colorway. theyre all black with a hint of chrome which means you could practicually wear anything with these 2s. The grape Vs white leather could get dirty easily. It would yellow along with the clear sole and that white net. I think the grapes look better and you need a purple or ice emrald shirt or to keep it simple a white t . if you want a shoe thats indestructable and appealing i would go with the 2's. plus i have yet to see anyone in my area wear these shoes.

It depends on what you like, as far as price goes the grape Vs holds a higher value than the aj2. I think the Aj2 would last longer especially in this colorway. theyre all black with a hint of chrome which means you could practicually wear anything with these 2s. The grape Vs white leather could get dirty easily. It would yellow along with the clear sole and that white net. I think the grapes look better and you need a purple or ice emrald shirt or to keep it simple a white t . if you want a shoe thats indestructable and appealing i would go with the 2's. plus i have yet to see anyone in my area wear these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom