..:: Chrysler Bentley Conversion ::..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

replicacars.com >>>

sick.gif
laugh.gif
So many websites/posts about people actually thinking they're getting a kit Ferrari/Rolls Royce/Bugatti for $35k shipped.

The people who bought Jordan Fusion's is the target market for something like this in case you were wondering.

Hate the idea of a fake, but the work looks clean...wonder if they could do some one-off stuff like Pininfarina did with that RR Hyperion?

It looks hella nice. I wouldnt mind driving around in that thang.
 Keep in mind over 90% of people wouldnt know it aint a Bentley.

#%*@@ corny. @+!! with that. I can tell its not a Bentley... Look how cheap it looks inside... disgusting. just plain disgusting.

10k including wheels and tires??? I want it. Just goes to show how overpriced these cars really are.  I'm sure the engine doesn't justify the $200,000 price difference.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

now if only we can see a Saturn turned into a Skyline

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 I have actually seen an R34 kit on a 97-02 Honda Prelude.  

KCMO !!!!  Lovin that avy
pimp.gif

Edit:

24076ludes2.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr718

10k including wheels and tires??? I want it. Just goes to show how overpriced these cars really are.  I'm sure the engine doesn't justify the $200,000 price difference.

This x 100000. Same with anything that's crazy expensive. Like $2000 louis vuitton items
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

Originally Posted by ninjahood

replicacars.com >>>

sick.gif
laugh.gif
So many websites/posts about people actually thinking they're getting a kit Ferrari/Rolls Royce/Bugatti for $35k shipped.

WHY ...WHEN THEY ORDER THEY DO NOT GET THE KIT/PARTS? ...IS IT A SCAM ..SPEAK UP

AND THIS IS VERY CLEAN ...RATHER RIDE AROUND IN THAT THAN THE "BEFORE" ...GET THEM MAMIS
pimp.gif

I'd cop it.....

think about all the poo tang you'll get with the dumb @+##*@.... " put a nice muffler on it and drive slow... tell em you aint trying to push it too hard"..

yall dudes on here be acting like Bentleys are really worth 200k, chances are your buying the car for the female attention so save 180k and pull the same braods with change to spare... it'll be a dope weekend car...

Originally Posted by Mr718

I'd have to agree with this.

This is one of the best conversions I've seen to.

Back
Top Bottom