Chunky kids. What jeans u rock?

So I gta get jeans for my chunky brother. He usually rocks 42x32. All the jeans I buy him he ends up hating. He likes straight leg and not baggy but not tight. He used to play football so he is thicker in the thighs /mid then he is in the legs. This is why I have such a problem finding his jeans. Tried joes and sevens and he says they to tight on the thighs. Any suggestions? I wanna get him off the rocawear/lrg tip. Thanks.

So I gta get jeans for my chunky brother. He usually rocks 42x32. All the jeans I buy him he ends up hating. He likes straight leg and not baggy but not tight. He used to play football so he is thicker in the thighs /mid then he is in the legs. This is why I have such a problem finding his jeans. Tried joes and sevens and he says they to tight on the thighs. Any suggestions? I wanna get him off the rocawear/lrg tip. Thanks.

your chunky brother huh

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

your chunky brother huh

laugh.gif

Richie - that wrangler? Or that the brand?Tommy - lol I know sounds suspicious....ima big dude but I can rock some joesTy for the replies, anyone else?

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

your chunky brother huh

laugh.gif

Richie - that wrangler? Or that the brand?Tommy - lol I know sounds suspicious....ima big dude but I can rock some joesTy for the replies, anyone else?

569 Straight

I used to play football too and my thighs are pretty big.  569s give me that comfort without being too baggy. 

*Rah Digga*My jeans don't say PACO*Rah Digga*
But really anything that's comfy and looks nice.I don't really get too much into all that fancy !#+!.

*Rah Digga*My jeans don't say PACO*Rah Digga*
But really anything that's comfy and looks nice.I don't really get too much into all that fancy !#+!.

569 Straight

I used to play football too and my thighs are pretty big.  569s give me that comfort without being too baggy. 

Yall serious talking bout 501s? Or trying to set him up? I'm fat (38x32) and 501s are terribly young fitting, and then once you wash them it's REALLY a wrap (STF's or not). You need to get him some 557 straights if you have to get Levis.. LRG, Ecko, Sean John (too baggy IMO), and Rocawear makes baggy enough jeans (unless slim or skinny is indicated on them somewhere), just go to Dillards with like 150$ and get him 3 pair, a gift receipt, and spend the remaining $15 on snacks. Macy's is good too. Everywhere else seem to be leaving the big dudes out. 

Yall serious talking bout 501s? Or trying to set him up? I'm fat (38x32) and 501s are terribly young fitting, and then once you wash them it's REALLY a wrap (STF's or not). You need to get him some 557 straights if you have to get Levis.. LRG, Ecko, Sean John (too baggy IMO), and Rocawear makes baggy enough jeans (unless slim or skinny is indicated on them somewhere), just go to Dillards with like 150$ and get him 3 pair, a gift receipt, and spend the remaining $15 on snacks. Macy's is good too. Everywhere else seem to be leaving the big dudes out. 

Back
Top Bottom