CIAA 2012 Charlotte NC(Feb 27th-March 4th)...(who's all going)

I might attend, but due to school I will only be able to make it on the Weekend, if at all. What parties do you know of?

Yea ill only be there that weekend due to work. I havent heard any word party wise yet but I know ill get the invites via FB. Once I do ill post those up.

I'll be in the building as per usual
pimp.gif

I'm in a wedding that weekend. i went in 09 and had a blast. I have to make it there next year.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'll be in the building as per usual
pimp.gif

Same here! Can't wait! Check out ciaaparty.com for the party flyers. Wouldn't mind hitting up that Rozay concert on Fri
pimp.gif

Make sure y'all come check out the Wingzza Truck for CIAA! We'll be at 5th & Brevard right by TWC Arena all day and all night for the entire week. Best wings & pizza in town! We've been featured on the Cooking Channel's Pizza Outside the Box and Food Network Magazine named us the best slice in NC (Sept. 2011 issue). Support an NT'er and eat GOOD!

Im not even sure, i wanna go to clubs more than tha actual ciaa
but i aint tryin to drive back to raleigh twisted
and i know them clubs gonna ask for 40 and better
and i aint trying to learn today!

What's going on at Whisky River? 
nerd.gif

Day party at Strike City on Fri then the Rick Ross Concert. Not sure what we're doing afterwards though. Trying to hit up that TI party at Cameo on Sat but they want $80 for general advance admission!
sick.gif

Here's the video of the club...

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Make sure y'all come check out the Wingzza Truck for CIAA! We'll be at 5th & Brevard right by TWC Arena all day and all night for the entire week. Best wings & pizza in town! We've been featured on the Cooking Channel's Pizza Outside the Box and Food Network Magazine named us the best slice in NC (Sept. 2011 issue). Support an NT'er and eat GOOD!

I'll be up there Saturday & I'll def. check you guys out!

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

^^^^ Mention NT and I'll make sure you get the hook up!

I've been seeing your tweets about that. I got a few errands to run and then I'll be over there around 2ish. I'm not gonna lie... the food sounds awesome!
DEFINITELY MENTIONING NT!

If you're going to any parties... I highly advise you to get your tickets early. 
Clubs charge an arm & a leg at the doors... The cheapest I've come across at the door was $50.

That's what some of us spend at the bar on a night out with our boys.

Back
Top Bottom