Cigars for my e-fam....

congrats sir
smokin.gif

Tip of the cap off to you bro. One of the most cool/consistently levelheaded dudes I've known online for a while and I wish you and your family the absolute best on this road of life.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Did you WATCH it though? That is the question. Or did you sit out in the lobby and pace like Porky Pig did when his son was born?

Watched the whole thing...and im glad i did. We knew she was gonna be born in feb, so we kept saying that we hoped that there wasnt a snow storm. She decided to come when it was 71 degrees out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Tip of the cap off to you bro. One of the most cool/consistently levelheaded dudes I've known online for a while and I wish you and your family the absolute best on this road of life.

Aye man....thanks for the kind words! *as well as everyone else. Glad i could share the news w/ NT.

I rarely come in these kind of threads (sue me
glasses.gif
).. but you're that dude.. Beautiful name, wish you and your family plenty of joy and happiness
laugh.gif
 congratulations. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully she will run the pizza shop when you retire. Congrats Battaglia, quite the momentous day. Great news.

My man DoubleJ's finally crossed the finish line
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Congrats champ, I remember the thread a few months ago when you said had a child on the way, and now your baby girl gets delivered on the first day of Black History Month.  Make sure you do the right thing and purchase a ticket for you and her to go see the movie Red Tails within the next few weeks
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Congrats champ, I remember the thread a few months ago when you said had a child on the way, and now your baby girl gets delivered on the first day of Black History Month.  Make sure you do the right thing and purchase a ticket for you and her to go see the movie Red Tails within the next few weeks
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Thanks, DK

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]congratulations my friend. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Deuce King

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Congrats DoubleJs.
pimp.gif

All the best to you and you're growing family.

Back
Top Bottom