Cincinnati, OHIO - cars with big rims seized

30t6p3b.gif
a lot of those rims aren't even that big..

come down to S.FL with the BS and it would not end well.

edit: good point about the big %*$ lifted pickups seniosoul, those are way more dangerous on the road imo..

They're everywhere here too
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
a lot of those rims aren't even that big..

come down to S.FL with the BS and it would not end well.

edit: good point about the big %*$ lifted pickups seniosoul, those are way more dangerous on the road imo..

They're everywhere here too
30t6p3b.gif

The police here are definitely of a different breed. I just stay out the way and try and do what I can.

The police here are definitely of a different breed. I just stay out the way and try and do what I can.

I get pulled over by cops mostly ever week just for them to ask me 21 questions, and it's the same questions every time, but have yet to get my truck impounded. SMH

I get pulled over by cops mostly ever week just for them to ask me 21 questions, and it's the same questions every time, but have yet to get my truck impounded. SMH

Cincinnati has been racist as hell. Nothing new.

And OP you're corny for capitalizing Ohio trying to get some lulz.

Cincinnati has been racist as hell. Nothing new.

And OP you're corny for capitalizing Ohio trying to get some lulz.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

they not gettin pulle over
big-truck4.jpg

exactly. thats how the white guys ride where i'm from, so the whole seizing cars thing would never work. they couldn't just target black people.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

they not gettin pulle over
big-truck4.jpg

exactly. thats how the white guys ride where i'm from, so the whole seizing cars thing would never work. they couldn't just target black people.

First of all the %+@%% cop does have a point on the matter about vehicle safety..

Homies brakes were on backwards!?

Putting unnecessary huge rims (24''-28'') on cars that old, "donking" them IMO look ******ed.

It can jeopardize other motorists with increased chances of brake failure.
I've seen 26''s on a Buick at a stop light with only 3 out of 6 lugs fastened..

But police will do what they gotta do to make that quota.

First of all the %+@%% cop does have a point on the matter about vehicle safety..

Homies brakes were on backwards!?

Putting unnecessary huge rims (24''-28'') on cars that old, "donking" them IMO look ******ed.

It can jeopardize other motorists with increased chances of brake failure.
I've seen 26''s on a Buick at a stop light with only 3 out of 6 lugs fastened..

But police will do what they gotta do to make that quota.

Back
Top Bottom