Cincinnati Reds pitcher Mike Leake arrested for shoplifting vol. U Serious?

they should hit him with the max sentence/penalty. He needs to sit down and think about what type of person he is if he's shoplifting. Who knows what other d-bag activities he's involved in if he will do this. Grow up!

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

they should hit him with the max sentence/penalty. He needs to sit down and think about what type of person he is if he's shoplifting. Who knows what other d-bag activities he's involved in if he will do this. Grow up!

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

my buddy knows his gf and according to her he's been pretty well known to steal things, even from friends

my buddy knows his gf and according to her he's been pretty well known to steal things, even from friends

when i was a young teenage angst filled hoodlum i would steal alot of useless crap just for the fun of it. you're supposed to only shop lift in middle school then get caught once and quit. i got caught stealing some 20 dollar hyperflights off the sale rack at finish line back in 02 and i quit after that. this dude sounds pretty childish.

when i was a young teenage angst filled hoodlum i would steal alot of useless crap just for the fun of it. you're supposed to only shop lift in middle school then get caught once and quit. i got caught stealing some 20 dollar hyperflights off the sale rack at finish line back in 02 and i quit after that. this dude sounds pretty childish.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

well he needs to give our outfielders their god damn bats back.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

well he needs to give our outfielders their god damn bats back.

Back
Top Bottom