Citizens revolt in Ukraine vol. live

Status
Not open for further replies.
around 95.5% voted in favor of secession.

it'd be funny now if Russia was like nah we don't really need you Crimea.

8)

lol hell nah russia is takin it

blee dat

Putin signs order to recognize Crimea as a sovereign independent state

putin just pulled one of the greatest diplomatic moves :wow: :rofl:
I'm a lil confused
So he basically took the territory from Ukraine the. Freed it so its independent ????

It looks as if Putin is creating a situation where the Crimea breaks away from Ukraine, the Crimea is an independent nation for a time and then Crimea it will ask to join Russia. technically no conquest will have taken place.

After World War II, the most important rule in international relations is that national borders cannot be redrawn by force, no country can out right annex another country or part of another country. That is why the First Gulf War had such broad support. Saddam Hussein simply conquered and annexed Kuwait.

Since World War II and particularly since the Cold War ended, the International Community has been okay with larger countries breaking into smaller countries.

Therefore, Putin has resolved to have Crimea become a break away Republic and than it can join Russia, as a result of mutual consent, down the line.

It looks as if Putin is creating a situation where the Crimea breaks away from Ukraine, the Crimea is an independent nation for a time and then Crimea it will ask to join Russia. technically no conquest will have taken place.

After World War II, the most important rule in international relations is that national borders cannot be redrawn by force, no country can out right annex another country or part of another country. That is why the First Gulf War had such broad support. Saddam Hussein simply conquered and annexed Kuwait.

Since World War II and particularly since the Cold War ended, the International Community has been okay with larger countries breaking into smaller countries.

Therefore, Putin has resolved to have Crimea become a break away Republic and than it can join Russia, as a result of mutual consent, down the line.
smart move
us and eu gotta be mad at this little work around

Yet, Russian oligarchs are trying to amass as much liquid assets as possible if sanctions come down. If the EU and United States bans them from traveling to the West and freezes their accounts, these crooks will side against Putin swiftly.

Yet, Russian oligarchs are trying to amass as much liquid assets as possible if sanctions come down. If the EU and United States bans them from traveling to the West and freezes their accounts, these crooks will side against Putin swiftly.

these dudes aren't going against putin man, not a chance. he's the reason they can eat like that

Parliament openly mocked Obama and told him to sanction all 350 of us instead of the 11. They know that the sanctions mean nothing because their stolen wealth is spread among their children, wives and family members. Those are the people the administration and Western Europe need to target. These guys have been thugging since their days in the KGB and after when they've shed blood to build their empires.

So now I wonder when Putin's gonna hold secession referendums to "liberate" Chechnya and Dagestan... :lol: :rolleyes

So now I wonder when Putin's gonna hold secession referendums to "liberate" Chechnya and Dagestan... :lol: :rolleyes

funny you say that too because the chechen rebel leader was killed today.

So, we got the Kremlin announcing today that Crimea will be joining Russia... what's next?

I'm interested in seeing how much longer most Russians are going to support Putin on this once they start sending dead Russian troops from Ukraine back home as a result of Slav on Slav violence.

Last edited:
So are w going to intervene????
So we gonna go back to Iraq
Maybe Syria then maybe intervene in this :nerd:
Man we need to worry about ourselves
We can't even fix the messed up **** at home
Idk why we stay in other people's business
Every great nation ends up having its downfall
Spain France England(I'm talking about back in the day) we gotta be next :smh:

Last edited:
I pray we don't help. War with Eussia is to high a cost for them taking back land they once owned. It's like fLorida broke off and the US invades to take it back (wouldn't support that for fLorida though lol).

So are w going to intervene????
So we gonna go back to Iraq
Maybe Syria then maybe intervene in this
nerd.gif

Man we need to worry about ourselves
We can't even fix the messed up **** at home
Idk why we stay in other people's business
Every great nation ends up having its downfall
Spain France England(I'm talking about back in the day) we gotta be next
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.