Citrus XI returning 2015?

No sadderday here...... Swap laces from my concord low :smile:

Didn't chicagos release 3 weeks ago? :lol:

411409763.jpg

missed out on the 7s and wtkds but im content and happy with these, $120 11 lows? cant beat that.  

Last edited:
I went 0/4 on raffle tickets, so I figured I was SOL. my boy called me @ 8am and said he was the only one out there @ Kicks USA. shot right over there and a hour later I got my kicks. man this turned out being easy release. reminded me of the good ol days :nthat:. this is my first pair of 11 lows; hoping next year we get the white/red patent leather lows and white/navy snakeskin lows.

View media item 1591329

I'm going out on a limb and saying cherry lows > citrus lows.. The fresh out the box white and off white on these gets to me.

Wait, I thought this was a women's release. It was GS, so sizes start and stop where?

Oh well I feel better.
Thought it was a women's release and I knew those stopped at sz12.

struck out. NDC needs to get their act together and release stuff on there. I tried on my phone but couldn't get anything anywhere. Was very surprised. Everyone out here for the raffles were all dudes who obviously cannot wear these kicks. The game.... is done. And most people buying these probably never knew these came out before. 

Struck out as well...even though my paypal invoice says otherwise. Damn you Finishline website which was the only website that let me cart this morning.

I was lucky enough to get my two 9.5's today. Clean shoe in person.
These look GREAT in person, gotta be one of the better shoes for the GS sizes that released this year.

100% agree. This has to be the biggest slept on release so far. Clean as hell and I'm a dude who stopped buying new Jordan's and transitioned to runners, but had to cop these because of nostalgia. Extremely happy w my pair

Last edited:
Oh well I feel better.
Thought it was a women's release and I knew those stopped at sz12.
9.5 GS = 11 women. They stopped dropping womens Jordans a while ago and just left the GS exclusives fot the ladies.
I actually have a size 13 women in the Ice Green 10s.

Yea people may be confused but the old women's release used to be of men's quality.
These releases are straight up GS sizes with the kid's materials and all.

I was lucky enough to get my two 9.5's today. Clean shoe in person.
These look GREAT in person, gotta be one of the better shoes for the GS sizes that released this year.

100% agree. This has to be the biggest slept on release so far. Clean as hell and I'm a dude who stopped buying new Jordan's and transitioned to runners, but had to cop these because of nostalgia. Extremely happy w my pair

Can't be slept on if they sold out :lol:

I struck out also. By the time i submitted order on fnl it gave me a message saying couldn't process order and sent me to spa page soon after.

I struck out also. By the time i submitted order on fnl it gave me a message saying couldn't process order and sent me to spa page soon after.
Man, the add to cart button didn't work for me twice. I refreshed and got the spa both times. Then sold out.

^^slept on but sold out immediately?lol 

I'm talking about the thread and how slow it moved
Seems like all the GS threads move slow tho.

Theres a lot of macho dudes on NT though and are afraid of colors that arent OG that MJ himself played in

If they wouldve made these in my size i wpuld have went after a pair for myself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom