CL AD: ******ed people needed for photoshoot!

I'm trying to figure out which emoticon to post.

laugh.gif
or
smh.gif
or
indifferent.gif
........Can someone make a mix of all three?

When you first start reading it, it seems like it's going to be some noble campaign proving "******s" are still people and can do anything"normal" people can, then you get further and it seems more making fun of them

I was just talking to some people last night about how I draw the line at jokes about child molestation, rape, and the mentally disabled or handicapped of anykind. That's really not funny.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

if I were close enough to that address i would take it upon myself to disturb the premises. That's a true story.

amen 2nd.

getting cheap laughs at the expense of those less economically, educationally, or physically privileged seems to be an age old american tradition. i hopekarma nails them tenfold.

After reading that part about the pickles I didn't think it was real or they were just joking around.

if I were close enough to that address i would take it upon myself to disturb the premises. That's a true story.

Real talk. If this ad were in my area, I'd reply to it then go in with a baseball bat and #@$% some people up. I had a sister that was mentally ******ed(she passed away 10 years ago), and jokes about them are one thing I do not take lightly at all. I've almost lost friends due to ignorant jokes aboutretardation, I really don't think I'd have a problem going in and %@%@%$@ up a few pieces of $%!!.

Back
Top Bottom