Clark's Desert Boots...purchasing online and need help!

FYI, the Nordstrom Racks that I've been to sell Clark Bushacres, which are a different shoe. The sole is different, but they look basically the exact same. OP, I would do a google search for this as well because the bushacres are generally cheaper than the DB's.

FYI, the Nordstrom Racks that I've been to sell Clark Bushacres, which are a different shoe. The sole is different, but they look basically the exact same. OP, I would do a google search for this as well because the bushacres are generally cheaper than the DB's.

Yeah go a FULL size down.
I wear a 14 in Nikes and 13 in DBs. Favorite shoes btw I have 4 pairs and the ones from David Z will be copped by the end of summer

Yeah go a FULL size down.
I wear a 14 in Nikes and 13 in DBs. Favorite shoes btw I have 4 pairs and the ones from David Z will be copped by the end of summer

pimp.gif
 what a steal for you bro

Just copped some light blues..

Going to hit the Beeswax and Oakwood.. then perhaps the Olive or Suede Black..

when i tried em in person i copped the same size.

true to size for me and they fit great. 2 pairs.

when i tried em in person i copped the same size.

true to size for me and they fit great. 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by StarburyPtGod

Aren't there a couple Clarks reps on here?
nerd.gif

there are three eastbay reps and they all share the same name, that's who you're probably thinking of

Originally Posted by StarburyPtGod

Aren't there a couple Clarks reps on here?
nerd.gif

there are three eastbay reps and they all share the same name, that's who you're probably thinking of

best way is to try them for yourself. A lot of people go a size down or whatever just because they dont wear their true size in sneakers. People buy bigger in sneakers bcuz bigger = more comfortable for the people who dont know they have wide feet.

best way is to try them for yourself. A lot of people go a size down or whatever just because they dont wear their true size in sneakers. People buy bigger in sneakers bcuz bigger = more comfortable for the people who dont know they have wide feet.

Originally Posted by I3

You're not messing around huh? Haha. Where did you cop and for how much per pair? Oh and before you grab the suede blacks check out the matte blacks. Cleaner looking in my opinion.

Ronnie-Fieg-clarks-desert-boots-01.jpg

Originally Posted by I3

You're not messing around huh? Haha. Where did you cop and for how much per pair? Oh and before you grab the suede blacks check out the matte blacks. Cleaner looking in my opinion.

Ronnie-Fieg-clarks-desert-boots-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom