Clash Of Clans - Epic Combat Strategy Game for iOS & Android

:smh: These walls man.

It's taken me forever to get all purple.

Noe they want half a milli for the skulls :x

trust me I know the struggle, i dont even have my level 3 teslas yet im sitting here like damn i gotta pay 500 a wall.

I've decided to leave my clan, so if yall want to start up that rival NT clan im in.

I'm TH8 max defenses (except 2 Air, and 2 Teslas) dark purple walls. level 3 drag and level 3 pekka 2 days away

What yall want the name to be?
whose actually down. ?

as long as we have 10-15 to start we're good

Going to make it today. Call it NTsquad or NT-n.t (haha get it)
(suggestions for names.)

but send me your COC account name and i'lls end an invitation or i'll put the clan name on here and anyone is free to join.

we'll post some simple clan guidelines. (ex: most have more than 100 donations in a season)

Last edited:
I'm going to help my buddies clan in a war before I make this (so will be wednesday)

I want at least 10 people from NT before I do. right now there is 2 right?

1. Tdogg2k
2. Jules?
3. ICE city
4. T
5. Kingkoopa

Last edited:
mean.gif
These walls man.

It's taken me forever to get all purple.

Noe they want half a milli for the skulls
sick.gif
i just save a milli and upgrade them 5 at a time for the purple walls. the struggle forreal tho

Yeah walls take forever. I am TH 7 and working on those dark ones as well

So when I upgrade to level 8 will I get more loot when I raid? Like, will there be more available?

I figured it may adjust with inflation :nerd:

You will enjoy th8 a lot. . It was one of the more fun Townhalls to max out for me.. There is still a loot penalty. But not as bad as rushing a Townhall to 9 or 10

I'm going to help my buddies clan in a war before I make this (so will be wednesday)

1. Tdogg2k
2. Jules?
3. ICE city

I'd like to join too

I have a war idea/ question. If there is a Golem in the cc during war.
Hes slow and takes hella damage. At least 30 secs to kill him. So while troops are focused on taking it out their time is going down while defenses are taking out enemies? Anyone try this?

1. Tdogg2k
2. Jules?
3. ICE city

Add me, ill join on my mobile account.

Hes slow and takes hella damage. At least 30 secs to kill him. So while troops are focused on taking it out their time is going down while defenses are taking out enemies? Anyone try this?

His attacks are too slow. And a group of wizards can take him out pretty quickly. I like either a combo of witches, archer, and wiz. Or a lava hound. Since the hound has lava pups.

Not really a good idea if the Golem is being used in a defensive manner. It's like having a CC full of giants to be defensive. Golems should only be used when you're attacking so they can just soak up tons of hits.

1. Tdogg2k
2. Jules?
3. ICE city
4. T
5. Kingkoopa
add me b

Not really a good idea if the Golem is being used in a defensive manner. It's like having a CC full of giants to be defensive. Golems should only be used when you're attacking so they can just soak up tons of hits.

thats what im saying though, it would be the same idea, plus they split in 2 the time wasted tryign to destroy them will stop 3 star attacks possibly

1. Tdogg2k
2. Jules?
3. ICE city
4. T
5. Kingkoopa
6.Iknownuffin
7.Millzhouse

Clan is up fellas. 800 trophies (i can lower if requested)

NT.N-T

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom