Class Action Park Vol. Best Theme Park Ever

Nereyda Vuelve Por Dios

formerly DONRE

one of the best and funniest docs ive ever seen.

so Many quotable’s

the story of the cattle prod
The speed boat near decapitation
The tank battle
The alpine Slide made of cement
Typical jersey greaseball behavior

I always wanted to go as a kid and always saw the comemrcial and was like ****, this dope. Mom agreed too. But she never made that leap for my potential demise.

must watch.

If I'm not mistaken what was Action Park is now called Mountain Creek same park...without the death traps. Funny thing , I went about 3 years ago...I'm a good swimmer...almost drowned twice that day. Safe to say I won't be going back. Plus all water parks are basically gigantic Petrie Dishes.

If I'm not mistaken what was Action Park is now called Mountain Creek same park...without the death traps. Funny thing , I went about 3 years ago...I'm a good swimmer...almost drowned twice that day. Safe to say I won't be going back. Plus all water parks are basically gigantic Petrie Dishes.
Twice? You gotta tell that story man :lol:

just went to kalahari for my 3yr old. And was dredding it.
Action park coupdnt survive now. As much as we coddle our children.

seems like it was a badge of honor to come hone with lacerations and/or bruises during those days.

Twice? You gotta tell that story man :lol:

Yoooooo....just saw the defunctland joint on YT about action park.

Fam....you see that Tarzan Ride that they say the water was way too cold where you just hang on a rope and jump. That was one....same thing : Jumped in and felt the shock of the cold water. Not a big deal because the water was cold on all the rides that day...but after I jumped the employees where just sending person after person ...they won't give you enough time to even swim to the edge , because of this, had a dude jump on top of me while I'm trying to find the edge and shocked with cold *** water + I have really bad eyesight and couldn't have my glasses on the jump for obv reasons...but yeah broski it was a pot of everything that could go wrong. Dudes saw me struggling and helped me out, talmbout we all thought you said you can swim...I'm like yes I can "In ****ing SAFER conditions".

2nd was on another Ride can't remember the name: basically same thing in a slide and they just send person after person right behind you had a dude kick me in the head so hard while I'm coming out of the water that I thought I hit something and started swimming to the edge in the opposite direction which was muuuuch deeper so while I'm wtf just happened I'm swimming into deep water looking for the floor to start walking out....(without my glasses once more). Dudes jumped again to give me a hand.

After that just stayed at the kiddie pools with my daughter.

Watched this last night. Thought the editing was pretty bad and the people telling the story weren’t all that interesting. The dude with the glasses who was trying way too hard to be funny the entire time was especially punchable.

I checked out the DefunctLand video before watching this and the DefunctLand video is 5x shorter and far more engaging.

3 out of 8.

Watched this last night. Thought the editing was pretty bad and the people telling the story weren’t all that interesting. The dude with the glasses who was trying way too hard to be funny the entire time was especially punchable.

I checked out the DefunctLand video before watching this and the DefunctLand video is 5x shorter and far more engaging.

3 out of 8.

I really thought the doc would be better, especially considering they tried to hammer home how dangerous it was. But, it just wasn't that interesting. Also, it didn't present anything we didn't already know.

Parks back on the day was something else. I almost drowned once and I look up and the lifeguard is just staring down at me. Guess he must’ve thought I was faking

Definitely there...with burn marks from the alpine slide lol

OK so this is one vivid memory I still have.

That sled had that stupid brake handle. And I was on the slide and at some point I used it. Problem was I think it was hard to really gather good speed quickly after you did.

So here comes some terrified youngster like myself barreling down on me. Crashed into me and we both derailed and I left a good amount of the skin from my forearm on there.

Wouldn't change it for the world :lol:

Back
Top Bottom