Class Being Cancelled Appreciation Vol.I'm sleeping in.....

Had 1 class today cancelled, and just went to check on a assignment for another class only to see that he's not feeling well and has cancelled class. One of the best feelings
pimp.gif

last week i was sitting in my class alone, waiting for the teacher... apparently i didnt get the email that class was cancelled... i was there for a good 20mins

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Appreciated and Unappreciated when you commute
wake up
get dressed
drive 30min.
i gotta drive a little longer then that, so i pray this never happens to me, unless i know ahead of time of course

It's funny because I rarely check my class page online. So, most likely I would've had to wake up a 8, drive 20 minutes to school, only to find outit's cancelled.

wake up
get dressed
drive 30min.
And it's your only class for the day.

I remember during my freshman year, we did the 15 mins rule on the professor. She turned around the corner on the hallway as we were leaving with our namessigned on a piece of paper and we dipped.
laugh.gif
A bit of high school was still in us I guess.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

last week i was sitting in my class alone, waiting for the teacher... apparently i didnt get the email that class was cancelled... i was there for a good 20 mins
smh.gif
I went in for a Final Exam and arrive toan open door with the lights out
tired.gif

Doesn't happen too often but when it does,
pimp.gif

All my classes are morning classes so if it happened a couple of times this semester, that would be great.

Originally Posted by wj4

wake up
get dressed
drive 30min.
And it's your only class for the day.

I remember during my freshman year, we did the 15 mins rule on the professor. She turned around the corner on the hallway as we were leaving with our names signed on a piece of paper and we dipped.
laugh.gif
A bit of high school was still in us I guess.
laugh.gif
We would wait 10min. for professors, 15min for anyonewith a "Dr." title

I hate it when the teacher didn't email us and I'd commute to school for 1 damned class at 4pm. Is it that hard to send an email to let us know youaren't coming?

Wonderful feeling...

It's just bad when a teacher cancels too much class to the point of affecting the grades of the students
smh.gif

Happened to me today, except I didnt check my email (dont really stay on top of my school email account) so me and like 5 other people didnt know it wascancelled til about 20 minutes in.

And it was my only class of the day.

And I commuted.

And I stopped studying in order to go to class.

Yes I'm mad
mad.gif

4pm class getting cancelled without notice
smh.gif
rode the bus for half an hour to find out there was no reason for me to show up

Back
Top Bottom