Class of 2011 vol. What college are you going to??

I just got accepted into St. John's 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
, soo happy that I may be going back to Queens! Anyway i'm waiting on 5 other schools, where do you seniors plan to go to college?

I just got accepted into St. John's 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
, soo happy that I may be going back to Queens! Anyway i'm waiting on 5 other schools, where do you seniors plan to go to college?

yeah im only 5'10 190 so thats what really held me back from the d1-a schools but heres a vid no ducktales lol. 

yeah im only 5'10 190 so thats what really held me back from the d1-a schools but heres a vid no ducktales lol. 

vatech733 wrote:
yeah im only 5'10 190 so thats what really held me back from the d1-a schools but heres a vid no ducktales lol.�

thats wats up bruh... if yall ever play howard in the next couple years, sack the hell outta #7 jarad dorsey & tell him black %%@ told u to do it
laugh.gif

vatech733 wrote:
yeah im only 5'10 190 so thats what really held me back from the d1-a schools but heres a vid no ducktales lol.�

thats wats up bruh... if yall ever play howard in the next couple years, sack the hell outta #7 jarad dorsey & tell him black %%@ told u to do it
laugh.gif

sick.gif
@ some of those hits

Good stuff man
pimp.gif
Hope all goes your way

As for me I have only heard from 2 of the 14 schools I applied to. UC Riverside and CSULA.

I'm pretty sure I'll end up in LA but if Columbia or Cornell give me a chance I'm out!

BTW if you guys want you can hit me up my teacher has given me a list of at least 50 scholarships so if you can't find any let me know.
smile.gif

sick.gif
@ some of those hits

Good stuff man
pimp.gif
Hope all goes your way

As for me I have only heard from 2 of the 14 schools I applied to. UC Riverside and CSULA.

I'm pretty sure I'll end up in LA but if Columbia or Cornell give me a chance I'm out!

BTW if you guys want you can hit me up my teacher has given me a list of at least 50 scholarships so if you can't find any let me know.
smile.gif

I got into CSULA and Azusa Pacific... Still waiting on Cal Lutheran, UCLA, UCSB, Irvine, UCSC, Cal Poly Slo, and Northridge

I got into CSULA and Azusa Pacific... Still waiting on Cal Lutheran, UCLA, UCSB, Irvine, UCSC, Cal Poly Slo, and Northridge

Between Cincinnati and Ohio State. Thought I'd stay in-state, really can't put up the money for out of state schools, as much as I'd like to go to them. Got into Michigan, Indiana, UIUC, Pitt.

Between Cincinnati and Ohio State. Thought I'd stay in-state, really can't put up the money for out of state schools, as much as I'd like to go to them. Got into Michigan, Indiana, UIUC, Pitt.

Back
Top Bottom