Classic Car. all JDM or car heads tune in.

Sup guy. Been on vaca.
I put 2-4 grand just on the body. I have mechanics in my family and I still have my KA for 510 and that's not an issue

For the ghia I would love it but it's a gamble I am willing to take.

Sup guy. Been on vaca.
I put 2-4 grand just on the body. I have mechanics in my family and I still have my KA for 510 and that's not an issue

For the ghia I would love it but it's a gamble I am willing to take.

1968_Nissan_Datsun_2000_Fairlady_Passenger_Front_1.jpg

Datsun Roadster

1973MazdaRX2.jpg

Mazda RX-2

I live in sfl too, but i would go with the 510, my brother just sold oneTo buy another. No ae86 love? I got a Levin conver. Coupe and a GTS hatch

I live in sfl too, but i would go with the 510, my brother just sold oneTo buy another. No ae86 love? I got a Levin conver. Coupe and a GTS hatch

Keep us updated OP...surprised to see all the heads on here restoring cars...I'm not going as old as you guys with cars from the 60's and 70's but I have an e30 325 I'm bringing back to factory condition...it's my first real resto project my other cars were new/newer and got things like wheels rims and power adders...I'm in SoFla as well so I would like to see how it turns out!

Keep us updated OP...surprised to see all the heads on here restoring cars...I'm not going as old as you guys with cars from the 60's and 70's but I have an e30 325 I'm bringing back to factory condition...it's my first real resto project my other cars were new/newer and got things like wheels rims and power adders...I'm in SoFla as well so I would like to see how it turns out!

Only time will tell.. i want a Ghia or a 510 Coupe..
been shopping around for 6-7 months already.. a few months ago i brought a super beetle for 1300 and sold it because of school..
might buy another but convertible

Only time will tell.. i want a Ghia or a 510 Coupe..
been shopping around for 6-7 months already.. a few months ago i brought a super beetle for 1300 and sold it because of school..
might buy another but convertible

and btw i didnt know there was mad SoFla heads there might have to Pm you guys to talk about cars nad hook ups No Pun intended

and btw i didnt know there was mad SoFla heads there might have to Pm you guys to talk about cars nad hook ups No Pun intended

Those ghias are always gorgeous but I've always wanted a Beetle. They are easy to get parts for too.

Those ghias are always gorgeous but I've always wanted a Beetle. They are easy to get parts for too.

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Originally Posted by Deedsntitles

not into either style car....but its gona cost more than 4k to restore any car from the 60s or 70s...I got a 72 cutlass vert in the paint shop now....killn my pockets!

This. I have a 72 Chevelle SS and spent  2k on sheetmetal alone. A lot of your parts are gonna have to be fabricated which means even more money.
Yeah you're right about that. I have a 76 Chevy Nova and the paint job alone is going to be over 4k.

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Originally Posted by Deedsntitles

not into either style car....but its gona cost more than 4k to restore any car from the 60s or 70s...I got a 72 cutlass vert in the paint shop now....killn my pockets!

This. I have a 72 Chevelle SS and spent  2k on sheetmetal alone. A lot of your parts are gonna have to be fabricated which means even more money.
Yeah you're right about that. I have a 76 Chevy Nova and the paint job alone is going to be over 4k.

Originally Posted by kdawg

True. when i have the super beetle it took just a few junkyards to get all the parts for the engine.. might go back if u dont find a datsun here in florida

Originally Posted by kdawg

True. when i have the super beetle it took just a few junkyards to get all the parts for the engine.. might go back if u dont find a datsun here in florida

Back
Top Bottom